• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kim Kardasian at VMA's - A bit Fat

She's also prego

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      She's also prego
      In her backside? Her stomach isn't the problem here. There is a difference between an attractive thick ass and what we see in that pic.

Comment

You obviously don't know that women gain that fat into their hips, ass and boobs while prego. She has genetics of a big ass. No matter how hard she would diet, her ass is always gonna be big. Look at jlo, Beyoncé, etc

Comment

My wife only gained in her stomach when she was pregnant. She still looked smoking hot. Sorry but Kim Kardasian let herself go. No reason for that.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
            You obviously don't know that women gain that fat into their hips, ass and boobs while prego. She has genetics of a big ass. No matter how hard she would diet, her ass is always gonna be big. Look at jlo, Beyoncé, etc
            There is an attractive prego look and then there is the pic above. I'm sorry rado, defend it how you like but holy fucken cow! Literally. :laugh:

Comment

by the way rado, i agree with you on genetics and that sort of thing. but i disagree that you imply she would look like this if she was taking care of herself. i'm sorry but that is not a woman that eats chicken and brocolli and hits the gym for an hour a day. no fucking way. she would have a big ass but it would be more attractive then that.

Comment

Looks like she took the words "eating for two" to the heart. Well, maybe three...or four. Lol. :lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                  Looks like she took the words "eating for two" to the heart. Well, maybe three...or four. Lol. :lmao:
                  Maybe she is having triplets? :dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    There is an attractive prego look and then there is the pic above. I'm sorry rado, defend it how you like but holy fucken cow! Literally. :laugh:
                    I'm not defending it either....but regardless of who the female is and the fact that she's prego....I have the outmost respect for prego women. I'd l ike to see your bitch ass carry a baby and look somewhat decent:slap:

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                    My wife only gained in her stomach when she was pregnant. She still looked smoking hot. Sorry but Kim Kardasian let herself go. No reason for that.
                    I agree she's let herself go and could look ten times better, no doubt. :thumb:
                    by the way rado, i agree with you on genetics and that sort of thing. but i disagree that you imply she would look like this if she was taking care of herself. i'm sorry but that is not a woman that eats chicken and brocolli and hits the gym for an hour a day. no fucking way. she would have a big ass but it would be more attractive then that.
                    Bro, stop already:retard:

Comment

I honestly don't think that ass is all hers. I would bet money on a lot of that being pmma, following what the brazillians do. Add some pregnancy fat on top and it just balloned up like crazy.

Now watch after she pops that creature out of her snatch she's going to have this quick weight loss plan to sell magazines and shit.

Comment

Rado has the "outmost" respect. Fella wasn't born in America, that slipup seals the deal.

Comment

Rado has the "outmost" respect. Fella wasn't born in America, that slipup seals the deal.
                          Because being born in Puerto Rico is such a taboo lol...ok brah

My little chichi....your new nickname I've made for you; very fitting to say the least....chichi for chihuahua

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                            I honestly don't think that ass is all hers. I would bet money on a lot of that being pmma, following what the brazillians do. Add some pregnancy fat on top and it just balloned up like crazy.

Now watch after she pops that creature out of her snatch she's going to have this quick weight loss plan to sell magazines and shit.
                            Who really knows what goes on in their heads and the shit they do to themselves with docs and stuff. I mean they have all the disposable income, docs, fame, etc...they can do wtf ever they want. She obviously doesn't care or has a very good reason to be that way. Not sure ANY WOMAN walks around being happy with herself looking like that, even if prego.

Comment

Nothing gets by you :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X