No announcement yet.

Kentucky clerk ordered to court after refusing to issue gay-marriage licenses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kentucky clerk ordered to court after refusing to issue gay-marriage licenses

Kentucky clerk ordered to court after refusing to issue gay-marriage licenses - The Washington Post

Im going to say it....god damn fucking bible thumpers!

It's one thing to have your own beliefs but it's another to impose yours on someone else...fuck off yea dirty cunt!!! Or anyone who acts in this manner. Through the years I've matured enough to realize that regardless of people's colors, race, religion, etc....we are all human and humans should be able to love wtf or whomever they want.......For fucks sake already.

Read on, it gets better....she can't even be fired for NOT doing her job. She's an elected official:retard:

Apparently, she has the arrogance to suggest that the couple could go to another county and get married there. No, you don't get it, you idiot.... THEY don't have to do anything. YOU are the one who having a problem. If you quit your job, then you are free to be as bigoted as you want to be in your private life. As a public official, you need to follow the law, or leave.

The ACLU has filed a complaint to have her be held in contempt of court for not following a lawful order. Good! As a card carrying member of the ACLU, I can't be more in agreement.

Comment

Talk about taking hate and ignorance to their grave. She said she'd rather go to jail then issue any marraige certificates. She won't issue any now at all for even straight couples anymore. I can't believe there isn't a system in place to remove elected officials that refuse to do their job.

Comment

Don't worry, she'll be held in contempt of court and sent to jail. Hopefully the replacement will have more sense.

Comment

I find it so strange that people are THAT concerned with what OTHERS are doing. Those people getting married will literally never affect her day, in any way.

Comment

Living in Ohio for a few years and seeing all these sons of bitches bible thumpers, makes me so mad!

Comment

God damned sons a bitches! :D

Comment

Goin to jail sunny

How come God isn't saving your punk ass now huh?!?!? Dumb ass stupid cunt
                Attached Files

Comment

Here let me help you out
                  Attached Files

Comment

Good. Now the legislators should impeach her stupid ass and freeze her salary right away. If I were a Kentucky taxpayer, I would be pissed if she was still earning her salary while refusing to do the job she was elected to do.

Comment

Lol. That was fast.

Comment

You have no idea how happy I am and far from gay. My reasons are simple....don't play God, executioner, judge, etc....let the LAW handle it, not God....Leave God out of it and move on......bitch

Comment

God told me you weren't very far from gay bro.

Comment

:gaydo:

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                              You have no idea how happy I am and far from gay
                              How do you know? Have you tried it? :grin:

Comment

Working...
                              X