Gangsta Midget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gangsta Midget

I don't know if it's the Mario Bros sound byte or the dudes laughter but I lol every time I watch this stupid clip.

https://youtu.be/2l4q9m-VgLc
    Last edited by blm; 09-12-15, 07:39 AM.

Holy shit that's hilarious. That dudes laugh is infectious.

Comment

Boing....lmfao!

Comment

Weird taste in comedy. I couldn't force myself to laugh at this. Who's with me!?

Comment

Don't be serious.

Comment

Is this more to your liking?

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1442084328471.gif
Views:	1
Size:	374.4 KB
ID:	946216

Comment

I mean it would have been better without the little kid rant at the beginning, but the midget jumping in the car to the Mario jump sound and the guy laughing that hard makes me lol.

Comment

thats the thing. wtf does the stupid little kid in the start screaming have to do with anything. its more annoying then funny. second part is funny but i was already annoyed by the kid by then.

Comment

The Mario jump was funny. The kid screaming no but I hate kids.

Comment

I guess it was the same kid just 10 years later. At least according to the clip.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                      I guess it was the same kid just 10 years later. At least according to the clip.
                      Pretty sure that was part of the joke; the kid acted like a thug and is now a thug midget.

Who cares. It loses its humor once you dissect it. lol

Comment

I just hated the first half. I immediately thought to myself how the parents filming that must have taught him to act like that. Makes me sick.

And what the fuck kind of ebonics horse shit are these filths speaking?

Comment

Working...
                        X