The View is officially chock full of morons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The View is officially chock full of morons

I will start by saying I don't watch The View and I don't watch any Miss America pageants, either. However, I'm sure some of you have seen that Miss Colorado wore her scrubs to the talent portion of the pageant because she is nurse. She talked about what being a nurse meant to her and about a patient with Alzheimer's that was touching, to her. I thought it was pretty cool, actually.

The View airs a segment about how that isn't a "talent", laughs at her Alzheimer's story and asks why she is wearing a "doctors stethoscope." WTF is this, the 1700's?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=33&v=WNQW9l5_2y4

Iv'e seen that show once or twice. It was 4 women talking at the same time.

The biggest offense I saw was that Rossie Odoneld was part of the cast. If there is anyone on earth I could hit in the head with a bat, she would be at the top of the list. lol

Comment

Comment

SMH... first the kid with the homemade clock and now this. I swear, this country is getting dumber by the minute. Can I freaking move to Canada? I dont know how much more of this I can take.

Comment

Bwahahaha

Comment

Fuckin America

Comment

This is not America, sadly it is a part of it though... its a show of overpaid bitches that criticize anyone..or anything that dont share their very far left liberal views...but at the same time actually believe their shit dont stink as they are above others...

yet..it does seem sadly we are becomming more and more like this.:noo::noo:

Comment

My wife told me about this and was laughing. It's all about people never being individual thinkers. You know at least a few people were talking about it before the show. Yet no one thought to correct them or even fact check.

Without turning this religious, I think we can really point at a religious upbringing. Instead of asking themselves why they believe something they just move through life a mindless sheep. Taught to just think what they are told is the truth and not question anything.

Comment

Originally posted by TKD View Post
                  My wife told me about this and was laughing. It's all about people never being individual thinkers. You know at least a few people were talking about it before the show. Yet no one thought to correct them or even fact check.

Without turning this religious, I think we can really point at a religious upbringing. Instead of asking themselves why they believe something they just move through life a mindless sheep. Taught to just think what they are told is the truth and not question anything.

I don't think there's a nurse out there that wouldn't be quick to correct someone that had the audacity to say such an ignorant thing. The biggest issue with what was said on The View was them making fun of her when she spoke about the patient with Alzheimer's. I realize that people honestly don't know EVERYthing that nurses do/go through (unless they are married to one ;) ), but wow, that was poor, POOR taste no matter how you spin it.

Comment

I only watched the clip, so it may not tell the full story, but they seem to be laughing at her "talent is reading emails". Not laughing at the alzheimer story itself.

Not to mention they are all talking over each other and who know what each person is responding to.

Comment

Originally posted by TKD View Post
                      I only watched the clip, so it may not tell the full story, but they seem to be laughing at her "talent is reading emails". Not laughing at the alzheimer story itself.

Not to mention they are all talking over each other and who know what each person is responding to.

Why would that even pop into their heads? Reading her emails? WTF does that even mean?

BAH, I'm just annoyed at the ignorance, so don't think I'm trying to argue with YOU. :panic:

Comment

haha, so their still talking over each other then. how the fuck people watch this panther piss I'll never understand.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                          Why would that even pop into their heads? Reading her emails? WTF does that even mean?

BAH, I'm just annoyed at the ignorance, so don't think I'm trying to argue with YOU. :panic:
                          Never thought you were arguing with me :hug: just wasn't sure if I was missing something.

Comment

I had an EMS friend asking nurses if they will now not refer to him as an ambulance driver.

EMS are ambulance drivers
                            Nurses are room maids
                            Pharmacists are pill counters
                            Doctors are God

That is your healthcare industry.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                              I had an EMS friend asking nurses if they will now not refer to him as an ambulance driver.

EMS are ambulance drivers
                              Nurses are room maids
                              Pharmacists are pill counters
                              Doctors are God

That is your healthcare industry.

I've had a paramedic ask me to please be nice to them because most nurses aren't. Everyone in the hospital is a team, in my opinion, whether they want to be or not. We ALL need EVERYone.

Comment

Working...
                              X