Floridian Road-Raging Moron Shoots Self In Leg With Own Assault Rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floridian Road-Raging Moron Shoots Self In Leg With Own Assault Rifle

Tell the truth: if you were a Floridian with a Mercedes, a handgun, and an assault rifle in your car, what would you most like to do with your time? Drive like a dick and terrorize families in other cars? Of course! How about shooting yourself in the leg? Why not — according to NBC-2 in Florida, this guy did!

Here’s what happened: a Fort Myers, Florida woman was driving with her three teenaged kids when she noticed that the silver Mercedes-Benz in front of her was driving erratically.

“I honked the horn and [gestured] one of these, like what are you doing? He brake-checked us to the point where I had to slam on my brakes and my anti-lock brake system reacted.”
    The woman, Melissa Drake, and one of her kids then noticed the driver waving a handgun outside his window, pointing it back towards their car. Drake passed the Mercedes, the driver still pointing the gun at her car. She noted the license number and called 911 describing what was happening.

It gets better. After she passed the Mercedes, the armed driver crossed over a couple lanes to get back behind her, only this time, he’s ditched the handgun for something else:

“As we’re going by, he has an assault rifle now following us. I saw the scope and I thought ‘Oh my God.’”
    Drake was able to drive away without getting shot, but Karma, she decided to intervene here and have a little fun to liven up a dull afternoon.

The Mercedes stopped in an intersection, with the driver hopping around on one leg, spewing blood everywhere, screaming.

Idiot shot himself in the leg with his assault rifle.

Luckily for the jackass, a couple on their way to the dog park stopped in the middle of the busy road and administered first aid to the wounded dipshit. The dipshit, who’s first name is Alex (the rest of his identity has yet to be released) was transferred to a hospital.

It’s nice when karmic books get balanced like this.

Floridian Road-Raging Moron Shoots Self In Leg With Own Assault Rifle

Karma.

Dumb ass lady too.

"Hey there is guy IN FRONT of me waving a gun, let me pass him so he can have an easier time shooting at me."

Comment

I gotta tell ya, there seems to be more and more stories like this coming out of Florida. I've been to Florida half a dozen times and I've always thought it was a beautiful state. The keys, everglades, the coast, unique and beautiful. BUT, had I never been and reading the stories that keep coming out of the state, I might be tempted to believe it's just another deep south type state which is a shame because my experience with Florida is not that.

Comment

Of the 17yrs I lived there' I can tell you that Florida has a huge problem with this stuff....happens more often than not, road rage. Hell I use to be part of the movemennt' no pun:D

Comment

Florida is a melting pot of ignorance.

A lot of beauty and culture in some areas and some real deep southern and foreign ignorance in others.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
            Of the 17yrs I lived there' I can tell you that Florida has a huge problem with this stuff....happens more often than not, road rage. Hell I use to be part of the movemennt' no pun:D
            Not sure if I told this story before but about 10 years ago when my buddy was riding with a group of motorcycle riders (some friends and loose associates) from Clearwater to Tampa they were cut off by an angry driver that started brake checking them and swerving at them.

They probably instigated things like most sport bike riders in groups do.

The one guy pulled over, opened his back pack, pulled out a 9mm and emptied the clip towards the pick up truck with the angry driver. Some bullets hit the truck and 3 hit my buddy and his bike. He had to have one bullet removed. One passed through his calf. And the other shattered the foot peg that shot pieces of metal into his leg and ass cheek.

Fast forward a few weeks later. The same guy that pulled the gun, blew a guys brains out at a red light due to road rage. He's still in prison.

Comment

The years I lived in FL, I just never seen anywhere else the road rage we had there, and seems still to be the issue. I've been and was guilty of dumb shit like that, certainly have grown up since my young cock days of stupidity. I actually don't like fighting, kinda scares me a bit to be honest. You never know just the damage that can be caused even by a simple punch to the face or a kick to the thigh. I'd hate to be that guy who punches a person because of rage and that person dies....all for what!? So that I can stroke my ego and be this bad man type of deal ?? Fuck all that. Now put your hands on me or touch my child, yea you're fucked sonny.

Comment

Prick got what he deserved...actually, would have been better if he shot himself in the fuckin head. Or anywhere else that would have killed his pos ass

Comment

Matt what's your current cycle? I don't remember you being an aggressive type fella before. You were always chill and relaxed.

Comment

No tren bro.lol. Oh i am a total laid back kinda guy...except for certain situations that sicken me. I treat ppl with respect, no negative attitude shit here, treat ppl the way i want treated. But low life garbage like this individual-i am the total opposite with. Nice guy until an asshole is involved then i am militant :cheese:

Comment

Working...
                    X