Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well Florida, you have outdone yourself this time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mexico is south. :D

Comment

Costco shopper, 78, punched in fight over free Nutella waffle sample, police say - LA Times Bouncer?

Comment

LoL.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
          Yeah because humans never killed, chopped and tortured each other in the name of religion before. :rolleyes:
          Way back in the annals of irrelevant history yes, but not "generally" in recent civilised times. I'm the last person to bible thump but there does seem to be a degradation of values and Christianity does generally preach good values of forgiveness and acceptance which I agree with and make for peace

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
            Way back in the annals of irrelevant history yes, but not "generally" in recent civilised times. I'm the last person to bible thump but there does seem to be a degradation of values and Christianity does generally preach good values of forgiveness and acceptance which I agree with and make for peace
            Lol ok. I can guarantee you that almost every head, arms and legs chopping Mexican drug cartel member has a Jesus picture hanging on their walls or wearing a cross around their neck. Your argument makes no sense. Quick search shows that Muslim population of our planet is around 1.6 billion and when you consider that our current Muslim terrorist group is only about 40 thousand it shows how little the numbers of trouble making Muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
              Lol ok. I can guarantee you that almost every head, arms and legs chopping Mexican drug cartel member has a Jesus picture hanging on their walls or wearing a cross around their neck. Your argument makes no sense. Quick search shows that Muslim population of our planet is around 1.6 billion and when you consider that our current Muslim terrorist group is only about 40 thousand it shows how little the numbers of trouble making Muslims.
              Lol anything to promote Islam with you.

Fuck that shit it's the most prohibitive religion out there.

I accept that not all Christians observe it properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                Lol anything to promote Islam with you.
                Yup! ;)

Comment

Working...
                X