Amazon offers Prime membership for $67 for 1 day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon offers Prime membership for $67 for 1 day

$32 Cheaper than normal for Prime membership. Unlimited free 2 day shipping from amazon and unlimited access to Prime Video all for what comes out to $5.50 per month. That's a far better deal than Netflix for sure.

NEW YORK - Amazon is cutting the price of its $99 annual Prime membership program to $67 on Friday for new members to celebrate its original series "Transparent" winning 5 Emmys at the 67th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards.

The deal will start on Friday at 12:00 a.m. ET. and end at 11:59 p.m. PT., or 2:59 a.m. ET.

"Transparent" debuted in 2014 and stars Jeffrey Tambor as a transgender parent. It won five Emmys on Sunday including two for outstanding lead actor and outstanding director for a comedy series.

Amazon Inc. has been beefing up offers and services to attract subscribers to its Prime loyalty club. Most recently it gave members free online access to The Washington Post and has been expanding same-day delivery options.

The latest deal can be found at amazon.com/transparentprime beginning Friday.

Totally worth it.

Comment

Yeah I'll have to up mine. Last year I got it during the 72$ one day sale. Definitely need to jump on this.

Comment

I'm just never going to quit school so I can get it for $50. :P

Comment

Yeah im not in school anymore...been getting the "student discount". Wonder how much longer i can get away with it.lol

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
            Yeah im not in school anymore...been getting the "student discount". Wonder how much longer i can get away with it.lol

As long as you can provide a .edu email address.

Comment

I had no idea they gave a student discount like that. Pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                As long as you can provide a .edu email address.
                anyway to fake this? hmmm I'll look into it.

the student discount is a big one if I remember right? like $50 off?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  anyway to fake this? hmmm I'll look into it.

the student discount is a big one if I remember right? like $50 off?
                  I don't think so. You have to provide the email and then open the link there. And yes, it's $49 instead of $99.

Comment

Boom!

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=941469

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                      Yeah I'll have to up mine. Last year I got it during the 72$ one day sale. Definitely need to jump on this.
                      Think its new members only bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        Think its new members only bro.
                        Bah. Cocksuckers. Wonder if I can have the wife create an account then let mine expire to get it that way.

Edit: found this
                        Technically, this special discount is only valid for new members, but if you are already signed up you can still buy a gift subscription and email it to yourself. Then you have to cancel auto-renew on your existing Prime membership and wait for it to expire, so you can then use the $67 gift code for another year of Amazon Prime

Comment

Cool, hopefully it ruins it for those of us truly paying tuition.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                            Cool, hopefully it ruins it for those of us truly paying tuition.
                            You and blm, couple of grannies. You 2 should go to the hair dresser and talk about how things were back in your day.. Couple of bitter ninnies. :grin:

Comment

Get a job ya bum

Comment

Working...
                              X