The real fucking deal!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real fucking deal!!!

Forget the cunty puppets, like Obama and Cameron - here we have fucking Satan meeting with Machiavelli, and I'll tell ya I wouldn't know who to pick in a fight but I guarantee neither woukd turn their back

Putin vs Netanyahu: Forget about all the daft headlines. Whatever the media says is BS. Here are facts -

The US and UK do look a bit silly in all this now. Isis is literally born out of the Syria crises and we are still trying to dance around that obvious fact and stick to the catch line "assad must go"..

Comment

Yeah its like; we disposed one dictator (sadam) and the void gets filled with a twister, so what do we do? The same fucking thing with Gaddaffi, which leaves another twister and we're trying to do the same with Assad while watching a third twister now combine with tge first two

Why can't we learn.

Mean while Putin is the only reason Assad hasn't fallen, now he's apparently doing the next helpful thing and everyone is impressed.

Make no mistake Putin has his own agenda but he looks like an absolute winner

Netanyahu is pure evil in many ways (I appreciate that's a decisive opinion), but he is now shitting himself because he realises just how much respect Russia stands to gain; and possibly support from other Arab nations, and with its top grade military might could be a lethal ally to the countries that surround Isreal. Leaving Isreal in splendid isolation.

Make no mistake though, many don't understand, but while Russians appear to look European from the outside, they are basically Asian in mentality at the core, and in regard to human life. They are fucking savages.

Putin was KGB and has done more double crosses than I've had hot dinners.

Benny met his match there but what's interesting is they are both unashamed bombastic alpha males
      Last edited by Mr I; 09-22-15, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Yea Putin is a scary dude. His quite composure is unsettling.

Comment

Working...
        X