Start of the Fall Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start of the Fall Season.

My first fall in California, gonna be interesting to see how different fall and winter are compared to Chicago and New Jersey. I'm gonna assume I won't be seeing any leaves changing colors.

Autumnal equinox: Fall arrives in Northern Hemisphere - CNN.com

That wouldnt bother me one bit. I hate the thought of cold miserable weather. Sure, the trees look pretty and all in fall, but i prefer nice green full summerlike foliage and grass, etc...its still nice and warm here, close to 80 and sunny, but its not gonna last more than a couple weeks...all downhill from there

Comment

As much as I find myself complaining about whatever weather I'm in at the moment I always look forward to each coming season. I've had to throw the long pants on a couple times recently and its been a nice change of pace. Cool mornings and nights have been enjoyable. I always want more perfect weather but I think I would grow tired of perfect weather all the time after a while.

Comment

When I lived back east I always looked forward to fall, its a beautiful season.

But I must say. After 3 years in Chicago and dealing with those winters with real temp (not wind chill) of - 20 degrees Fahrenheit I'm completely done with the cold. I can't tell you how brutal the winter is there. Looking forward to not having to deal with the shit any longer. The beauty of living in a Mediterranean climate!

Comment

I use to enjoy the changing of the leaves, but now all I see is a countdown to cleaning up all those dang leaves.

Comment

Mow them bitches over with a mulching mower.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              When I lived back east I always looked forward to fall, its a beautiful season.

But I must say. After 3 years in Chicago and dealing with those winters with real temp (not wind chill) of - 20 degrees Fahrenheit I'm completely done with the cold. I can't tell you how brutal the winter is there. Looking forward to not having to deal with the shit any longer. The beauty of living in a Mediterranean climate!
              Best winter is Chicago winter. And that's no bs...I am stoked about summer being over, fall is by far my second favorite time.

Comment

Comment

So I imagine you guys in Florida look more forward to Fall then summer no? Rains much less? I always went to Florida in late spring, that seemed to be the best time from what I remember.

Comment

Nobody looks forward to summer in Florida.

Comment

Love the fall....killing season is just about upon us. I like watching these fall..not the leaves you pussy..:grin::grin::thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                        Nobody looks forward to summer in Florida.
                        :clapback:

Comment

Praise the lord! First actual rain/storm in 4 months!

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            Praise the lord!
                            Cannot compute. But congrats on the rain!

Comment

Working...
                            X