This is what winning looks like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what winning looks like

Long documentary, but watch it. And learn. It will make you sick to your stomach.

This is where billions and billions of our dollars have gone. To fight for these guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI

The child abuse in the Afghan military/police has been all over the news. Watch from 51:11 to 52:51. I don't know how a US soldier could be there and put their life on the line after listening to that. Damn.. chilling.

Only watched 50.00-55.00 mark...wow, truly sickening. "if they dont fuck the asses of the boys, who are they going to fuck, the pussies of their grandmothers?". Wtf kind of mentality is that? Human waste.

Comment

You know, we went on and on about how bad the Taliban were. How they treated women and how we were doing such a good thing to get them out of power. But the sonsofabitches we supported and put in power were monsters in their own way.

I watched the documentary and then I could finally get a glimpse of what maybe drives so many service members to drugs and suicide. I wonder how much a human mind can take - 1 tour? 2? At what point does it mess you up so bad that you can't function any more?

Comment

Working...
      X