Most Expensive House in Miami Sells for $60 Million

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Expensive House in Miami Sells for $60 Million

A massive 12,516 square foot penthouse was just sold for $60 million USD in Miami, becoming the most expensive real estate purchase ever in the Floridian paradise. The sprawling penthouse is situated at the top of Faena House Residences, a luxury hotel with wide ocean views that houses 47 residential units, and hotel-style amenities and services including a private concierge service, valet, a fitness center, and a private beach club. Glass walls encircle the multi-floor penthouse, which houses five bedrooms, a large great room for family or entertainment space, a media room, two custom kitchens, a dressing room, and its own private elevator. And if the building’s two in-house pools and beach club with full cabana service isn’t enough, the owner can enjoy their private 70-foot infinity pool that sits atop its own 9,900-square foot Brazilian-style terrace. The mysterious buyer dropped $60 million USD for the place — $10 million over the asking price – and is still unknown to the public.

Insane!

Comment

In this day an age I think I'd have a .50 cal gatling gun posted at all 4 corners of the roof. lol

Comment

A few of these:

https://youtu.be/mLW8UiBmAf8

And maybe some of these for the long range Jehovah Witness shot...

https://youtu.be/ZY4hbTyhoxc

Comment

"oh your here for a steroid bust for personal use are you mr postal inspector?"....

Comment

With money like that the only thing stopping you is legality. But even that's relative at that point.

Comment

in that case your high powered attorney and friends in high places serve as your .50 cal..

Comment

No worries.. we have a 2 track justice system here in America. The rich can get away murder, literally and figuratively.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  "oh your here for a steroid bust for personal use are you mr postal inspector?"....
                  We finally converted you to be a gun junkie. About time!

Comment

Had american civilians not been armed during the revolutionary war, we'd have British passports right now.

You'll have to pull my guns from my cold dead hands... Yeeeee hawwwww

Comment

This fkn guy lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X