The Best Parts of Donald Trump's 60 Minutes Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Parts of Donald Trump's 60 Minutes Interview

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the Republican frontrunner for the postion of leader of the free world! :retard:

Round

I would normally have exclaimed "Unbelievable!", except that it isn't unbelievable at all. This is the race to the bottom the GOP has engaged in, where all moderate, reasonable positions are gone and the only people left are the crazies.

Same shit with the Democrats. Too blind to see that your team sucks also.

Comment

First of all, I am an independent, so the Dems are not "my team," whatever that means.

That being said, I don't see anybody on the Democrat side being totally batshit crazy, saying that they will round up and deport 12 million illegal aliens and build a wall and get Mexico to pay for it, or that vaccination causes autism (Trump), that they will tear up the nuclear deal with Iran and bomb it into oblivion (Rubio, Cruz), that they will put out a contract on the Ayatollah (Cruz), that the Big Bang is a fairy tale and evolution didn't happen (Carson).

The Democrats may be shysters as well (or at least Clinton, not sure Bernie is) just like most politicians are, but they don't come across as freaking relics from before the Renaissance.

Comment

Religion and politics.....oyyyyyy

Comment

I just want to see his Russian mail order bride in the White House . :grin:

Comment

I can't watch it. I'll get angry and have to take a hot shower to relax. Lol

Comment

Cliff Notes:

Interviewer: You've said you'll round up and deport all the aliens and you'll do tax cuts and kick the Iranians' ass - how the hell are you going to do any of that? Can you give some details?

Trump: Well, I am going to do it, and Mexico and Iran and everyone else are going to like it, because, well, I'm the Donald!!

Comment

LoL.

He knows how to make comments that get him attention. But once he's asked the details he crumbles.

Scrum I guarantee you could tell him that Gen George Washington fought Robert E Lee in the Civil War and he'd nod his head in agreement. I have zero doubt he knows anything of the history of our country.

You could tell him in 1842 when Christopher Columbus sailed the ocean blue he created Prohibition which led to the first world war... He'd nod in agreement... Just kill me now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  LoL.

He knows how to make comments that get him attention. But once he's asked the details he crumbles.

Scrum I guarantee you could tell him that Gen George Washington fought Robert E Lee in the Civil War and he'd nod his head in agreement. I have zero doubt he knows anything of the history of our country.

You could tell him in 1842 when Christopher Columbus sailed the ocean blue he created Prohibition which led to the first world war... He'd nod in agreement... Just kill me now.
                  Yeah. Dude knows how to make money that's about it. Just because someone is good at accumulating wealth doesn't mean they can or should run the most powerful country on the planet. I don't trust that guy for shit.

Comment

I also think there's a good chance he doesn't believe everything he says. I think a lot of it is aimed at the white middle America baby boomer generation. He's simply giving them want they want to hear. They are a huge voting group. He isn't stupid in all aspects, that I guarantee you.

Comment

Yeah all talk and no substance. No plans for anything just talking points. The immigration deportation is moot. It isn't possible to deport all those people anyway. That is one of many campaign promises that would be broken. I'd be more worried about him getting us in another war than playing Legos with the border and pretending to round everyone up. He cant control his temper and with world relations that require a great amount of restraint he would fail miserably. He can't even be honest about signing the wrong date on his campaign pledge to not run independant, saying a staffer did it when it doesn't take a handwriting forensic analyst to figure out it was the same person that wrote the date and signed it. Pisses me off how the public takes this chump seriously.

Comment

Trump is now saying he has acted childish and he dosent like how things are going he will bow out and go back to his business..

Comment

LoL.

Comment

I just imagine Trump as a WWE character during this entire fiasco.

Comment

Trump is now saying he has acted childish and he dosent like how things are going he will bow out and go back to his business..
                              Wishful thinking. I actually thought he would earlier but since keeping a lead on the right I think it's gotten to his head he might actually get the Republican ticket without any substance.

Comment

Working...
                              X