Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nexus 6P and 5X

Big day tomorrow.

I want to get the 6P, but would rather wait on some reviews. Not sure about that company.

The 5X looks promising, I just need to see a camera review.

The Galaxy S6 is touted as the best screen and camera, so I may be jumping back to Samsung. Touchwiz has supposedly been (de)-blooted.

Original Nexus 5 is still blazing. I'll keep it for another few years if it doesn't break.

Comment

$379 for the 5X, $499 for the 6P

5X is the one to buy.

Comment

Nexus 5X completely revealed in amazing specifications leak - Pocket-lint

Comment

I need some camera reviews before jumping on one of the new models. My Nexus 6 takes pretty good pics, but it is slow.

Comment

Preorder starts today. I can't decide. I like the smaller LG model, but the all aluminum build on the bigger model is nice.

Comment

Nah, too big. Gets in the way of itself. I like function and efficiency.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                Nah, too big. Gets in the way of itself. I like function and efficiency.
                True, but the note 3 was one of my favorite phones and I really like the Nexus 6 but I'm done with motorola and the large size is nice as a tablet replacement, but would be more ideal for a women or man that carried a bag 24/7. I don't like the Nexus in my pocket, it is heavy and wide.

I might just go with the smaller Lg 5x.

Comment

5 Nexus 6P/5X features Google didn’t tell you about - SlashGear

Comment

I ordered the 6P.

Comment

I'm going to try out the Google project fi. $20 unlimited calling. $10 for each 1gb of data, but they REFUND the customer for unused data.

Side note:
                      And if you have a grandfathered unlimited data plan you are about to get a $20 monthly increase for your tenacity. I'm sure att will follow Version's lead.

Comment

What about texting? Unlimited included for $20? Can I get it on my old nexus or is a new phone required?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          What about texting? Unlimited included for $20? Can I get it on my old nexus or is a new phone required?
                          Need nexus 6, 6x, or 6p. Texting included. Wait until December and find a deal on a 5x and sell your nexus 5 for $200.

Comment

Go register for an invite. You can port your number. I'm switching in a few months for good. Screw the big carriers and paying for unused data.

Comment

Imma register

Comment

Working...
                              X