X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rado the soccer ref

Brazilian Soccer Referee Shockingly Pulls Out Gun During Match
    He's claiming self-defense.

A soccer referee in Brazil is facing serious disciplinary action after pulling out a gun on the field during the middle of an amateur regional league match. 

The shocking incident occurred over the weekend in the city of Brumadinho, according to The Telegraph. The referee, Gabriel Murta, was allegedly assaulted by members of visiting team Amantes de Bola before he went and got his gun.

Murta, who reportedly works as a police officer during the day, claims to have been kicked and slapped by the Amantes manager and his substitutes after they demanded a red card for a player on Brumadinho. Murta reacted to the attack by going to the locker rooms and returning with a gun, according to The Mirror.

When confronted, Murta wasted no time in pulling out the gun, keeping it down and to his side, but visible for all involved to see.

A fellow official restrained Murta, who eventually returned to the locker room and put away his gun.

Brazilian referees' association commissioner Giuliano Bozzano told The Mirror in an article published on Tuesday that Murta will undergo a psychological assessment before facing a potential suspension or lifetime ban.

"What’s happened is obviously not a common occurrence and I don’t want to rush into anything," Bozzano said.

Soccer referees have many means of maintaining control over a match, but going for a gun instead of a red card is definitely not one of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i39uWaXvtvo

Brazilian Soccer Referee Shockingly Pulls Out Gun During Match

Thats crazy...:panic::panic:

Comment

Even a cop can't be a responsible gun owner. The problem is that it gives people a sense of power, something everyone wants with a passion. Pulling out that gun made him feel big, suddenly people feared him and he loved that. Bit pathetic if you think about it. He clearly sees himself as nothing, he needs the gun to project his power. Rado admitted to this yesterday before quickly reversing and saying he doesn't actually feel like that. LOL

Comment

You're such a idiot. I said that because it's that impulse I get, would never act on it. I swear you're God damn immature as of late.

Crazy story wow....fucking idiot

Comment

"The impulse you get."

Did you not brag that you are a "trigger happy rican"?

I get that you were joking but I do question your ability not to act on that impulse you admit you have if given a certain set of circumstances.

Imagine how many other gun owners get that same impulse and can't control it...

Just playing devils advocate here. I'm not against guns. I believe it's an American right. Our country was built in large part by guns. BUT, I'm not blinded by the light either, I do see a huge problem with guns in this country that only seems to be getting worse.

Comment

At the range you fucking imbecile. Or if you'd be in front of me, yea I'd empty the god dam clip into you....sure

Comment

See this type of immaturity and threats seems like a person that shouldn't have a gun. Very scary. I feel like I need to make a report to the Massachusetts authorities. Potential rampage killer in their jurisdiction.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                "The impulse you get."

Did you not brag that you are a "trigger happy rican"?

I get that you were joking but I do question your ability not to act on that impulse you admit you have if given a certain set of circumstances.

Imagine how many other gun owners get that same impulse and can't control it...

Just playing devils advocate here. I'm not against guns. I believe it's an American right. Our country was built in large part by guns. BUT, I'm not blinded by the light either, I do see a huge problem with guns in this country that only seems to be getting worse.
                I see a people problem rather than a gun problem.

Comment

While true, you have to come up with some kind of solution otherwise the easier method is to say remove guns from the equation.

Comment

See this type of immaturity and threats seems like a person that shouldn't have a gun. Very scary. I feel like I need to make a report to the Massachusetts authorities. Potential rampage killer in their jurisdiction.
                    Roid rage motherfucker, ROID RAGE:panic::panic:

Comment

I do see a huge problem with guns in this country that only seems to be getting worse.
                      There is more media coverage but according to the justice department homicide rates have significantly declined since the early 90's while firearm sales have significantly increased over the same period.
                      Last edited by chuckz28; 09-29-15, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X