No announcement yet.

Android Marshmallow Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, that sucks lol... I was wondering if I would get the update. I guess not!

Comment

I agree turbo they should update it but your not really missing anything bro. It's almost identical visually. Just a few little tweaks here and there.

Comment

BTW, I need some way to permanently disable Google Music. Every time I step into my car and my phone connects to the car audio system through BT, Google Music starts playing. Anybody know how to disable the damn thing so that it doesn't auto play?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          BTW, I need some way to permanently disable Google Music. Every time I step into my car and my phone connects to the car audio system through BT, Google Music starts playing. Anybody know how to disable the damn thing so that it doesn't auto play?
          You have sync with a ford. It's your car settings not the phone. Go into the Bluetooth menu in sync and turn off auto start.

You old timers are cute with your tech. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            I agree turbo they should update it but your not really missing anything bro. It's almost identical visually. Just a few little tweaks here and there.
            I'll get it on my nexus.

More of an update for security reasons and a couple new Google now functions. Motorola led everyone to believe that the X's were almost pure Android....

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              You have sync with a ford. It's your car settings not the phone. Go into the Bluetooth menu in sync and turn off auto start.

You old timers are cute with your tech. :D
              You think I didn't try that? It doesn't happen all the time. Bro, I am an electrical engineer. Don't do that old timer business with me lol...

Comment

Haha

Comment

Sync = big heaping pile of shit

Comment

Yea I can't wait for all cars to have true iPhone or Android systems. Slowly starting to role out.

Comment

You think I didn't try that? It doesn't happen all the time. Bro, I am an electrical engineer. Don't do that old timer business with me lol...
                      Do you normally use Google music outside of the car?

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                        Do you normally use Google music outside of the car?
                        No.

I do have some music uploaded there but don't really use it
                        Last edited by Scrumhalf; 10-09-15, 08:49 AM.

Comment

No.

I do have some music uploaded there but don't really use it
                          OK. I think it is a sync issue. Such a promising experience, but Ford dropped the ball.

Comment

i could fix the problem easy. it's sync no doubt. scrum go through the menu and put on your bifocals.

Comment

Working...
                            X