Verizon's invasive user tracking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verizon's invasive user tracking

They just keep getting worse. Truly one of the most evil technological corporate empires, IMO.

Verizon Sneaky Stealth Header Tracking Now Being Used Via AOL | DSLReports, ISP Information

http://motherboard.vice.com/en_uk/re...more-powerful?

Comment

I love tech and the way it makes our lives easier but I fear we are rapidly becoming slaves to it. I think the world and the people in it will be unrecognizable in 25 years.

Comment

No doubt about it.

Comment

And the public and government still don't understand how people snap? It's not realistic anymore to go low tech, so we are trapped being taken advantage of.

Comment

They're at it again, lol. Now if you have grandfathered unlimited data they are increasing your bill $20/mo.

http://www.dslreports.com/shownews/V...e-by-20-135337
            Last edited by blm; 10-08-15, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
              They're at it again, lol. Now if you have grandfathered unlimited data they are increasing your bill $20/mo.

Verizon's Bumping 'Grandfathered' Unlimited Data Price by $20 | DSLReports, ISP Information
              I agree 100% where it reads they've used every trick in the book to switch unlimited grandfathered custs to reg plans. Happened to me many times before I left Verizon. Had I not switched over to att a few months ago, this here would of broken the camels back for me.

Comment

Telling you guys. Sprint has been great. Unlimited everything, no bs, and great coverage in my area. LTE average speed is 25mbps. Way cheaper then verizon and ATT. They used to have shit coverage I get it but in my recent experience they have been really good. Good service in chicago, good service from the drive from chicago to Cali and good service in cali.

Comment

Seriously considering Cricket after my contract is up. Runs off the ATT network which is good for me, as Sprint is spotty here.

Comment

Working...
                  X