Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian girl, 15, loses 100 pounds to reach her dream of becoming a bodybuilder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian girl, 15, loses 100 pounds to reach her dream of becoming a bodybuilder

MacKenzie Walker, 15, weighed 223 pounds when she started eighth grade

She began gaining weight after her parents divorced when she was nine

Walker dedicated herself to dieting in 2013 after she had to buy a US size 22 dress for her school prom

Despite her young age, she had a tummy tuck performed in Michigan with her father's consent

Now she dreams of becoming the world's best female bodybuilder and has more than 60,000 Instagram followers

Canadian girl MacKenzie Walker loses 100lbs to reach her bodybuilding dream | Daily Mail Online

Good for her and I hope she does well. Determination is what sets everyone apart.

Comment

The comments on that page are full of shit like "she had a tummy tuck she cheated".

Don't agree. She did the work to lose the weight herself. Nothing she could have done for the excess skin. Props to her and fuck the haters.

Comment

Fatties always putting down those who actually got off their asses and decided to do something about their fattiness.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          Fatties always putting down those who actually got off their asses and decided to do something about their fattiness.
          So true. Anytime you see a before and after picture online of somebody's fitness success. It brings out such jealous comments .

Comment

A pretty lady here. ..so many pretty fat women need to get in shape already lol
            Attached Files

Comment

Very pretty girl, and job well done...but all that loose skin. Yuck

Comment

Wow

Comment

Tell ya what surprises me. Her ass in the after pics. I guess it's her age that saved her. Can't see an adult that fat and losing it and ending up with great ass. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X