Putin goes up in my estimations daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putin goes up in my estimations daily

Vladimir Putin says Russia will fight for the right of Palestinians to their own state | Middle East | News | The Independent

Everything he does is calculated. He isn't doing anything because "its the right thing to do". He's very smart and IMO would not hesitate to replicate Stalin if the timing was right. This is all about sending a message to Uncle Sam.

The US is no angel in this I might add, don't confuse what I'm saying as a defense towards the US.

Comment

I agree Putin is an animal but I tell ya what he has isis on the run because people know what happens when the Russians get hold of you.

And this latest revelation about Palestine will probably be the only think which makes isreal think twice about their abuse of palestine

Comment

He would be even better if he could get his bombs in the right places

Comment

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34581089

Comment

I think most of Putin's actions are designed to expose the US' involvement in so many of the issues that are taking place in the world. He indirectly takes actions that I feel are designed to expose our true involvement in many situations taking place globally.
            We often try to portray ourselves as the good guys fighting for what is "right" but so often the agenda is often a fully self serving one. By taking actions on a public stage that the US could not oppose without jeopardizing their image as the good guy, Putin is essentially forcing our hand and Washington in no way likes this, at all.
            I could be wrong but I no longer view the USSR as the quintessential bad guy. I think they are establishing themselves as a watchdog in many world affairs. If this forces the US to be more up front about what and why they are doing the things they are I do not see it as bad.

Comment

This country is controlled by the power elite and their self-serving interests. This is why we have so much involvement in the affairs of the resource-rich middle east but don't care about what happens in most of Africa.

Comment

LOL. I'm sure this will do a lot to help fix the situation

U.S. Will Send Special Forces Group To Help Fight ISIS In Syria : The Two-Way : NPR

Comment

^ all of a sudden action from allied forces after Putin gets popular lol

Comment

Oh yay! $100 million to support rebels. This is nothing more than war by proxy against Russia at this point. Do US tax payers have a say in this?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...896_story.html

Comment

And what kind of monster will they become FFS learn the fucking lesson

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                        And what kind of monster will they become FFS learn the fucking lesson
                        I feel like the US knows exactly what it's doing. by that I mean there is no lesson for them to learn because they are not trying to accomplish the goal you think they are trying to accomplish. I don't think they actually care if the rebels turn into isis or anyone else.

Comment

But the people should
                          It's insanity

Comment

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/putin-...123000274.html

Comment

Here we go again folks - America getting dragged into a war nobody wants. The American taxpayer is the sorriest sonofabitch on this planet, getting suckered time and time again into funding the military industrial compleX and their stooges in Congress and the administration.

Comment

Working...
                              X