X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AK-47 Firing in Slow Motion

Badass.

https://vimeo.com/141863331

It's a killing machine but its and engineering thing of beauty. Both simple and complex at the same time.

Comment

So loose and sloppy and absolutely perfect. The whole reason you can throw a handful of gravel in the action and still fire.

Comment

Nice to see in slow motion.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
          So loose and sloppy and absolutely perfect. The whole reason you can throw a handful of gravel in the action and still fire.
          Yea I was really surprised to see how that thing doesn't slide into its fitting at the end of the rifle very smoothly. Kind of shimmy's itself in. Can't believe it doesn't jam up.

Comment

That's part of the beauty of the design. Opposed to the M16A1/A2 platform. You get even the slightest bit of dirt in the action and your looking at all sorts of action failures; minor and catastrophic.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Yea I was really surprised to see how that thing doesn't slide into its fitting at the end of the rifle very smoothly. Kind of shimmy's itself in. Can't believe it doesn't jam up.
              Not normally like that. They took parts of it off to show how it works. When put together, it keeps it in line. But still, yeah its not a "precision" design compared to other automatic weapons...yet probably one of the most reliable.

This reminds me, where the hell is Rocket at? Havent heard from him in quite a while...

Comment

Fella went into hiding when alpha dog Bouncer came to NorCal

Comment

Yeah where is that guy? Especially with all the gun talk.

Comment

Locked up maybe.

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised. He is a mod right?

Comment

He hasn't been a mod here for like a year. I took him off for inactivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          Fella went into hiding when alpha dog Bouncer came to NorCal
                          Or did you slice the motherfucker up and toss him over:thumb:

Comment

It was the grunts nightmare in the Vietnam War

So durable

Comment

I'd say it's still a nightmare in the middle East.

Comment

Working...
                              X