Who listens to podcasts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who listens to podcasts?

I know they've been around since ions ago, but I'm not familiar with them:laugh::retard:

So what exactly is a podcast?

I have a gen idea so fuck off:D

This Old Timer is fucken down with the times son! Holy fuck.

But make no mistake. When this fella says Samsung phones are the best, he knows what the fuck he is saying!

Comment

Comment

I can see into the future about 5 years... "He fellas, you ever use Tapatalk, its a pretty neat little doohickey".

Comment

Its like a Talk Radio Show Broadcast. Most have a set host and quite often they will have guests.
          The nice thing is it seems now a days whatever your interest you can find the topic in a podcast somewhere in some form. Some have a set host with varied topics whereas some have a set topic as well as host. Both types quite often have varied guests join them to participate or answer questions etc.
          I have a couple hobbies that I listen to podcasts about. Each hobby has varied podcasts and I found 1 or 2 hosts I prefer and those are the ones I choose to listen too.
          They have a couple things going for them one of them being convenience, the ability to listen to the podcast whenever and wherever you want. Its not like if you aren't "tuned in" at a set time you will miss it, I like that.
          Nice for listening to if you have a commute and traffic is a bitch. Also there isn't a lot of advertising (at least not on the ones I listen too).
          Don't get me wrong I would be just fine if tomorrow podcasts were gone from the face of the earth but since I have a feeling they will still be here Ill keep listening to thee couple I currently do!

Comment

Thx Stan! I figured that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              This Old Timer is fucken down with the times son! Holy fuck.

But make no mistake. When this fella says Samsung phones are the best, he knows what the fuck he is saying!
              Make no mistake, I speak the truth:thumb::grin:

Comment

Working...
              X