Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russia proposed new superhighway that woukd enable drive from new America to Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia proposed new superhighway that woukd enable drive from new America to Europe

Russia Proposes Massive Superhighway That Will Make It Possible to Drive From U.S. to Europe

Russia again

The scale of that project would be several orders of magnitude bigger then any human project ever attempted. It would cost more money than Russia has. Trillions.

It would have to be a joint effort for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      You aren't very bright if you take this even remotely serious. The scale of that project would be several orders of magnitude bigger then any human project ever attempted. It would cost more money than Russia has. Trillions not Billions.
      Very negative bro, lighten the mindset your falling once more into defeatist mode in the company of greatness, it's my alpha aura :hibb:

You sound like some old naysayers did when they spoke of travelling to the moon.

I think conceptually it's possible, it's just not been done yet, But Russia has more important things to do like crushing ISIL atm I agree.

It's actually a pretty cool marketing ploy

Comment

Apparently Putin's pic is all over the place in the middle East now. New hero. :D

Comment

Listen, Sadam Hussein and Gaddaffi both refused to trade oil in American dollars and they're both dead. America's power is generally unmatched in doing what they want to do be it organising and funding a fireign coup to an all out war. Putin has been on the CIAs most wanted list forever, they would love to whack him. But this guy is ex KGB and Russia is a credible threat to anyone. Lately they understand the power economics brings and Putin is better than any previous leader at Marketing also.

He's a fierce untrustworthy bastard but I'll give him credit, he knows a thing or two and punches above his weight

Comment

I don't disagree. I'm certainly not any under illusions that America is the good guy in any of this.

Comment

Working...
            X