Chadd...its started...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chadd...its started...

Open weekend of Black Powder season..rolled up this guy chasing a doe.All he caught was 250 grains out of the .50 cal.. On the run about 110 yds.:thumb: 8 pnt 140 lbs. Pretty good for a coastal swamp buck.. one down...one to go. lt felt good to squeese the trigger if ya get my drift:grin:

That's awesome man. Good looking deer. I spent all last week in VA hunting. Beautiful country. Funny story.. I pulled into the cabin and unload all my food and bags. Got dressed to go out in the woods, grabbed my bow and when I stood up I noticed 3 doe out the back window. One was a really nice size too. I went out on the front porch and had an easy 20 yard shot but I didn't shoot because that would mean I would have to pack everything back up and drive 3 hours home and I just got there. lol I passed up a couple other does throughout the week. Later I had a spike walk up on me and I took him. Hoping to take at least one more this year but it takes time and I don't have a lot of it with having a family. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
      That's awesome man. Good looking deer. I spent all last week in VA hunting. Beautiful country. Funny story.. I pulled into the cabin and unload all my food and bags. Got dressed to go out in the woods, grabbed my bow and when I stood up I noticed 3 doe out the back window. One was a really nice size too. I went out on the front porch and had an easy 20 yard shot but I didn't shoot because that would mean I would have to pack everything back up and drive 3 hours home and I just got there. lol I passed up a couple other does throughout the week. Later I had a spike walk up on me and I took him. Hoping to take at least one more this year but it takes time and I don't have a lot of it with having a family. :)
      NICE!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X