Damn..imagine that..actually reported it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn..imagine that..actually reported it

Waffle House Customer Fatally Shoots Armed Robber in Charleston, SC: Report - The Root

and another ..

Bank robber hospitalized after being shot three times by customer - Fox 5 NY | WNYW

Comment

Good shit! Hats off to both of them :thumb:

Comment

Is there going to be some type of Good Samaritan Act that will now protect people that have harmed a would be attacker? Sort of like the ones that protect medical personnel when helping others (within their scope of practice) off duty.

Comment

IDK, but you would think that would be a good thing...so I doubt it..

Comment

I think moving forward the answer is tech. Just like the movies. The gun will only shoot for the registered owner. Sensors on the handle that identify hand print.

There will still be the old school guns all over the place but eventually they will become relics. This obviously would't fix anything anytime soon but I think it would be a good thing for the future. A world where only a legal and registered gun owner can pull the trigger.

Comment

People will be to afraid of the tech failing. Forgot to change a battery? Sorry, dead. Didn't wash hands well before firing? Sorry, dead.

If it's something to just arm it before carrying, well that's what gun safes, lock boxes, and safeties do already. It really goes back to personal responsibility.

Comment

It's pretty clear that personal responsibility isn't happening for a large portion of america.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/w...sis-this-year/

Comment

Good for the customer for defending himself and the others. Nice to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    It's pretty clear that personal responsibility isn't happening.

People are getting shot by toddlers on a weekly basis this year - The Washington Post
                    Southern good ol' boys not taking care of their guns....

Comment

Anything called "wonkblog" can't possible be credible :disagree: :P

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                        Southern good ol' boys not taking care of their guns....

0 in Cali... Same can't be said about Oregon Scrum.. Westbiller state! :D

Cali leading the way with the biggest population in the country by far and zero baby shootings! You know your state is great when 1 year olds aren't popping caps in niggas ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          I think moving forward the answer is tech. Just like the movies. The gun will only shoot for the registered owner. Sensors on the handle that identify hand print.

There will still be the old school guns all over the place but eventually they will become relics. This obviously would't fix anything anytime soon but I think it would be a good thing for the future. A world where only a legal and registered gun owner can pull the trigger.
                          Nice idea, but I believe that would create and amplify the firearm black market. Old guns would increase in value exponentially.

Comment

You want shooting control?

This! :grin:

http://youtu.be/OuX-nFmL0II

And lol at bouncer. Nigga moved in to the state like two weeks ago and became a 100% Californian. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                              You want shooting control?

This! :grin:

http://youtu.be/OuX-nFmL0II

And lol at bouncer. Nigga moved in to the state like two weeks ago and became a 100% Californian. :rofl:
                              One of the funny things about seeing that again now is when he says "you got pecs, I got tecs". It sounds like texts and I know there are so many that won't get the joke now.

Comment

Working...
                              X