I have eaten KFC every day since Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have eaten KFC every day since Tuesday

Twice a day for most of those days. I drive past there twice a day and the smell just gets to me when I'm sitting at the lights. They have boxes of chicken for $2 right now!! How are the fatties ever gonna have a chance. I think I need to up the fish oil.

Tuesday of last week!!!!

Comment

i used to love their honey bbq wings. they were just smothered in fried batter and bbq sauce. good pure junk cheat meal.

just keep in mind bro that a cheat meal here and there wont set you back but a week straight will just be more work for you when you want to dial it in.

i usually turn into a pig around the holidays and eat for a month only to realize after that i now have a couple months of hard work to get back to the condition i was in before the holidays. lol

Comment

It works for Lee Preist.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          i used to love their honey bbq wings. they were just smothered in fried batter and bbq sauce. good pure junk cheat meal.

just keep in mind bro that a cheat meal here and there wont set you back but a week straight will just be more work for you when you want to dial it in.

i usually turn into a pig around the holidays and eat for a month only to realize after that i now have a couple months of hard work to get back to the condition i was in before the holidays. lol
          To be honest I can still stay in reasonable shape don't ask me how. More concerned with what it's doing to the arteries.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
            To be honest I can still stay in reasonable shape don't ask me how. More concerned with what it's doing to the arteries.

As well you should be. :agreed:

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
              To be honest I can still stay in reasonable shape don't ask me how.
              "reasonable".. lol

i can eat shit all day long and be in "reasonable" shape compared to the typical human.

you know damn well your justifying shit in your head to continue to eat like that. it's easy and it taste good.

Comment

"reasonable".. lol

i can eat shit all day long and be in "reasonable" shape compared to the typical human.

you know damn well your justifying shit in your head to continue to eat like that. it's easy and it taste good.
                Not really. I am not really that concerned with my appearance. I am just eating it because of convenience.

Comment

your not concerned with your appearance? are you still lifting?

Comment

your not concerned with your appearance? are you still lifting?
                    nah not for the last 4 weeks. Been too busy. Will start up again in another month and get back on most probably.

Comment

Well, the upside to that is that when you do start back up you will be able to hit it with a lot more enthusiasm than if you had been grinding at the gym day in and day out. Kind of exciting knowing how much your body will change when you get back on and hit the gym.

I couldn't do that but it's not because I think I have more will power or some bs like that. It's because I would have a mental breakdown watching the changes take place the longer I'm off and staying out of the gym. Plus the mental peace it brings me. I go into the gym angry, stressed, and anxious and I walk out like fucken ghandi at peace with the world.

I do envy the fast changes you will see once you jump back on and hit it hard. Go all out brother.

Comment

Working...
                      X