Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another cringe worthy moment from the Donald!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another cringe worthy moment from the Donald!

This guy wants to be our leader, folks. :retard:

Trump Looks At Asian-American Student And Asks If He's From South Korea

Things got awkward on Monday when Donald Trump asked an Asian-American college student if he was from South Korea.

A 20-year-old Harvard economics major identified by NPR as Joseph Choe had launched into a query about South Korea during a question-and-answer session at the No Labels-hosted Problem Solver Convention in New Hampshire.

"I just had a really quick question about something you said earlier this summer," Choe said in video captured by C-SPAN. "Basically, you said that South Korea takes advantage of the United States in terms of the defense spending on the Korean peninsula. You said that they don't have to pay anything. However, I just want to get the facts straight and say that --"

Trump interrupted to ask, "Are you from South Korea?"

"I'm not. I was born in Texas, raised in Colorado," Choe responded.

Trump Looks At Asian-American Student And Asks If He's From South Korea

Another attention grabber headline that he knows the media will bite on and his baby boomer audience will love... Say what you want but the guy is clever in a manipulative type way. He knows exactly want baby boomer middle America wants to hear. These dumb fucks will eat this shit up just watch.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-my...prevented-911/

Comment

What a clown. All the 9/11 hijackers were here legally. But you're right... his core audience doesn't worry about those minor details and will eat it up.

Comment

Core audience = my mom. Clueless old woman is afraid of the world around her. Everything is "back in my day" and before she finishes I cut her off and say OK mom the dog has to pee I'll talk to ya in 3 months. Lolol. God bless her.

Comment

Lolol

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics...h-grade-level/

Comment

Yet another attention grabber. May well be the smartest canadate of them all in terms of knowing how to sell himself. He isn't necessarily wrong either.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/25/politi...ein/index.html

Comment

This guy absolutely knows what he's doing.

By far the most Machiavellian of his competitors and he's following the principals precisely. Truth doesn't matter as long as it's a means to an end. The american public is stupid enough to fall for these headlines and it could very well win him the battle.

Election 2016: Should Trump get credit for Ford's decision to move jobs out of Mexico? - CBS News

Comment

Trump talk getting dangerous.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/24/politi...ism/index.html

Comment

Agreed. Databases like this should not be tolerated on either side of the fence for religion, gun ownership, political beliefs etc. Very dangerous step.

Comment

Donald Trump on terrorists: 'Take out their families'

Donald Trump on terrorists: 'Take out their families' - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump said Wednesday that he would kill the families of terrorists in order to win the fight against ISIS.

The billionaire businessman was asked by the hosts of Fox News' "Fox and Friends" how to fight ISIS but also minimize civilian causalities when terrorists often use human shields.

"The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families," Trump said.

------------------------

This guy has gone beyond stupid to full on dangerous mode. Can you imagine if this guy becomes the CinC?

Does he have any idea that what he is proposing is a war crime and in direct violation of the Geneva Convention against collective punishment against civilians?

I know he wants to sound like a tough guy, but is anyone in the media going to hold this buffoon accountable for the shit that he says?

Comment

I gotta tell ya scrum, I like that idea. Terrorists are succeeding because they know the west has to play by the rules. If we adopt a policy of going after confirmed terrorist families it may just put a little more fear into them and prevent some converts. Suddenly their thinking to themselves "my family will pay for what I'm about to do". I dunno it may just be crazy enough to work.

Comment

Bro, I know you joke around but in all seriousness, do you want the self-appointed leader of the free world to be engaging in war crimes? Come on bro, surely you don't mean that. Think about it. I get what you are saying about the terrorists not playing by the rules, but I can guarantee that illegality aside, there is no better way to create more terrorists than to kill innocent people.

Comment

I hear ya. But since we are already in this war with ISIS, continuing to do what we're doing isn't going to work either.

Comment

To add. I've always been of the opinion that if someone hurt or killed my family, I wouldn't just want to hurt that person but I'd take pleasure in hurting that persons family as well. This kind of goes along with that mentality so me and you may disagree here. I'm not saying my way is the morally right way, I'm saying I'd take pleasure in someones pain who hurt my loved ones. If that makes me a monster than so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                              Donald Trump on terrorists: 'Take out their families'

Donald Trump on terrorists: 'Take out their families' - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump said Wednesday that he would kill the families of terrorists in order to win the fight against ISIS.

The billionaire businessman was asked by the hosts of Fox News' "Fox and Friends" how to fight ISIS but also minimize civilian causalities when terrorists often use human shields.

"The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families," Trump said.

------------------------

This guy has gone beyond stupid to full on dangerous mode. Can you imagine if this guy becomes the CinC?

Does he have any idea that what he is proposing is a war crime and in direct violation of the Geneva Convention against collective punishment against civilians?

I know he wants to sound like a tough guy, but is anyone in the media going to hold this buffoon accountable for the shit that he says?
                              Does the media ever hold politicians accountable?

Comment

Working...
                              X