Fu$%ed up my hand today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    matt, consider tb-500. it's healing properties are not bullshit.
    Yeah i was already thinking about it. I've heard a few people say it works pretty damn good. Is that a once a day thing, or do you have to pin youself several times a day? I never really researched it, just read some threads saying that it actually works...

Comment

You pin once every 5 days bro. once healing gets going after about a month you can stretch it out to once every 7 to 10 days.

Comment

Sorry to hear Matt. Do exactly as you said and rest! You can't have surgery and expect to heal properly in the gym using cables and straps!

Comment

You pin once every 5 days bro. once healing gets going after about a month you can stretch it out to once every 7 to 10 days.
          Good stuff. I thought most peptides needed frequent dosing, but shit once or twice a week isnt bad at all. Thanks bro

Comment

Ouch! I have yet to fuck myself up at work but the thought scares me. There have been a few guys that have done some damage to themselves at my work. Hell one guy I work with saw another guy get killed at his previous job.

In aviation the deaths are pretty violent. Getting sucked into an engine, over pressurizing wheels causing the halves to explode. I heard about one guy that lost all of his fingers on one hand from a high pressure hydraulic leak. Just remember it can always be worse and get well soon!

Comment

Just be honest, she said "No" and you flipped a gasket:D motherfucker "no" means NO.......:D

Comment

the irony... LOL You dont even train anymore, you eat kfc all day, and you are injury free and your telling a guy that smashed his hand to hell not to stop training. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
                Just saying that a broken finger isn't enough to stop you continuing. There are still things you can do. I don't train right now because I have a full time job and also study 30 hours a week. My priorities are different. I think Matt really wants to continue training. :)

Comment

That shit hurt..just try n let it heal right bro..dont push it or youll be regretting it when you get my age...trust me..lol

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                    Just saying that a broken finger isn't enough to stop you continuing. There are still things you can do. I don't train right now because I have a full time job and also study 30 hours a week. My priorities are different. I think Matt really wants to continue training. :)
                    have you ever trained with a finger that is damaged in the way that matt damaged his? i dont know what kind of training you do but you need your fucken fingers. there is very few movements that can be done with straps alone.

when do you plan on getting back in the gym by the way? hopefully your not completely done with it.

Comment

What a pain in the ass! Turned into a 5 hour visit to get this done today. Physical therapy hopefully by end of the week, when they remove this fuckin cast type deal...then supposed to be a splint on 2 fingers only, so looking forward to that so i can use my left hand. Gonna miss $1000-$2000 of wages. That sucks the worst. Hope to be back to work monday
                      Attached Files

Comment

have you ever trained with a finger that is damaged in the way that matt damaged his? i dont know what kind of training you do but you need your fucken fingers. there is very few movements that can be done with straps alone.

when do you plan on getting back in the gym by the way? hopefully your not completely done with it.
                        I've trained with broken legs and broken arms no problem. No I will never be completely done with it back soon

Comment

Working...
                        X