Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another mma fighter beats girlfriend

EX-MMA Fighter Lavar Johnson Arrested for Brutal GF Attack | TMZ.com

Natural instinct, and those guys are virtually unrestrainable by the average guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
      Natural instinct, and those guys are virtually unrestrainable by the average guy.
      Nothing natural about that.

Comment

Nothing natural or instinctive about beating a woman.

Comment

I get what blm and turbo are saying and I agree. But one only has to look at the number of women who get beat by their spouse to realize that there is indeed something in human nature to do it. In the same way that murder and rape are in our nature. Doesn't mean that we all do it, but Mr.I isn't entirely wrong.

Comment

^^ It's natural for fighters to react with violence. That's the problem these days, mma doesn't instil the same controls as martial arts used to as defensive techniques

Comment

I think most men are held back from doing so by laws and fear of jail.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                I get what blm and turbo are saying and I agree. But one only has to look at the number of women who get beat by their spouse to realize that there is indeed something in human nature to do it. In the same way that murder and rape are in our nature. Doesn't mean that we all do it, but Mr.I isn't entirely wrong.
                I agree with blm too but my point was misunderstood.

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
                  I think most men are held back from doing so by laws and fear of jail.
                  im held back because i know i would feel like a piece of shit and have massive regret for the rest of my life. that said, i have gotten the urge to do it during an argument. that is when i put a hole in a wall rather then hit a girl.

Comment

Working...
                  X