Anxiety regarding relationship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anxiety regarding relationship

Ok, I'm in a relationship now that is alot different from what I am use to, and it leaves me getting quite mad at my girl and having me come off as an asshole. For one , when she is at my house, she wants to go online and check her mail, which leads to her talking to shitloads of her male friends. Last night she even told me to give her some time to herself while she argued w/ some guy. I'm sorry, but not in my house, on my time. She leaves the room when she gets a phone call, and tonight got me off the phone b/c she said she was going out, only to be online 20 min later. She said she was leaving when I questioned her, and got an aditude when I got and aditude. Told me she wont be around long if I keep talking to my ex girlfriends, yet is going to an away party for an ex she supposedly never sees anymore next month. Yeh, all little shit, maybe its the fact that I'm comming off a 5 month cycle, or that most the girls I date show a smothering appreciation for me, but it just does'nt sit well w/ me. The fact that she told me I'll never win an argument w/ her does not sit well w/ me either. I dont know. Am I just too moody and over reacting or what??????? Thanks.............Quads

Hmmm....sounds a bit weird. I don't think I could put up with that for long.

Comment

Fuck that shit, dump her man, u can do better. SERIOUSLY bro, I cannot and will never trust a girl like that. I'd tell her to fuck off.:mad: U never know bro, she could be doing things behind your back jack:eek:

Comment

It's obvious. It's not you she cares about. It's either something she can brag about you, some status thing, or just can't be alone. I think it's not being able to be alone. Either way she is playing games that shouldn't be put up with and is needing a kind of attention that can't be given by someone who cares.

Comment

kick her to the curb

Comment

Give her the boot...she's got no tact, checking emails and chatting when she's supposed to be spending date time with you.

Comment

cycle or no cycle, your feelings are correct! she does that shit at your house and tells u you won't ever win an arguement. sounds like she is using you for something.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
                Give her the boot...she's got no tact, checking emails and chatting when she's supposed to be spending date time with you.

i'd nial another chick and send her videos if my girl were to do that to me. I would hate that, she should show respect and not do that, i think when chicks do that, that is wrong.:agree:

Comment

I think it's common courtesy to hide and lie about talking to other people. The fact that she flaunts it in your face is quite telling. I mean she's telling you she's not serious. So in turn, be as dedicated to her as she is to you, or find someone else.

It's not like you're married to her.

Comment

Send her ass packing Bro

Comment

send her via fed ex far far away:rofl:

Comment

She's a witch. Burn her.

Comment

To me it sounds like she wants to have you waiting around for her while she does whatever it is she is doing! I would look for someone that would treat me a bit better than that!

Comment

It sounds like she is doing something sneaky... i wouldn't trust her... in a relationship you need respect and trust and it sure as hell doesn't sound like she respects you which for good reason is making you not trust her

Comment

alwayz remember, the person who cares less has more power. so just care less than she does. and in the end, you win. its all one big game

Comment

Working...
                              X