Sherlock on Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sherlock on Netflix

All 3 seasons. Amazing series, acting is smart and the attention to detail is second to none. Just watch 1 episode and you'll be hooked trust me. Best series on TV.

The UK version? I liked the UK one, didn't watch the US copy.

Comment

The one with benedict cumberbatch. Not sure what American one your talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        The one with benedict cumberbatch. Not sure what American one your talking about.
        That is the correct one.

Good series.

Comment

I finished watching episode 1 of the first season last night. Great ending, how this show isn't more popular and talked about everywhere is just sad. The first episode blows away the garbage movies with Downey Jr.

Comment

End of season 2 and start of season 3. I got chills at the funeral scene and than when he returns and they see him again. Just magic. Absolutely love this show.

Comment

Decided to give this a watch. Just finished the first episode. Fantastic. I love deductive characters like this.

Don't know if you watched Lie to me a few years back, but I loved that show. Friends would say I seem like I could be a "natural". It's a term in the show. I can tell when something is off, but I can't always figure out what.

I think Sherlock isn't really talked about as m much because it's a mini series instead of a season. Less time to keep it in discussion.

Comment

Glad you gave it a try. It gets wat better season 2 and 3

Comment

Finished season 3. Can't wait until season 4. I really like Moriarty character.

Comment

Damn you finished that quick. I still have a few more episodes. Great show ehh?

Comment

Yes. I just binge watched it. Didn't have anything else to do. There is a special episode airing January 1st.

Next year, we'll get to see Sherlock (Benedict Cumberbatch) and Dr. John Watson (Martin Freeman)*hunt down clues*in another mystery, but this time it'll be set in 1890s Victorian London.

The 90-minute one-off special is titled "Sherlock: The Abominable Bride" and co-written by series creators Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss. It will air on January 1, both on BBC One in the UK and on PBS in the US.

Comment

i'm mixed on the Miority character. Sometimes I buy his evil genius act and sometimes I'm like someone just kill this gay fucker while he is right there! lol

Comment

Just watched the wedding episode. Almost shed a tear during Sherlock's speech. I love that fucker.

Comment

the winter special that aired last night.

pop up blocker required.

Watch Sherlock (2010) Online Free - Watch Free TV Shows Online

Comment

Season 4 started yesterday. Best show on TV IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X