San Diego Chargers moving to Los Angeles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego Chargers moving to Los Angeles

Chargers to File Relocation Paperwork Ahead of Potential Los Angeles Move | Bleacher Report

Time to swindle the tax payers out of some hard earned money to pay for a play ground for millionaires.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
      Time to swindle the tax payers out of some hard earned money to pay for a play ground for millionaires.
      It's funny you mention that turbo because I was watching MNF last night and they were showing the fans through out the game. Some of these people were so mentally invested into the game that I saw tears, red faces, extreme anger, and so on. Some of these people looked like inbred steer but others looked completely normal and respectable aside from the behavior they were displaying. It's an interesting look into the human mind. These people are displaying the same kind of emotions that you could expect to see during a real War or tragedy. All for what? A game who's players have no idea these people even exist. It's sad IMO. Grown men and Women acting like a teenybopper at a Beeber concert. These people would gladly pay taxes for the game, no question about it. They aren't being swindled in any way, they are simply stupid. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        It's funny you mention that turbo because I was watching MNF last night and they were showing the fans through out the game. Some of these people were so mentally invested into the game that I saw tears, red faces, extreme anger, and so on. Some of these people looked like inbred steer but others looked completely normal and respectable aside from the behavior they were displaying. It's an interesting look into the human mind. These people are displaying the same kind of emotions that you could expect to see during a real War or tragedy. All for what? A game who's players have no idea these people even exist. It's sad IMO. Grown men and Women acting like a teenybopper at a Beeber concert. These people would gladly pay taxes for the game, no question about it. They aren't being swindled in any way, they are simply stupid. lol
        It is extremely sad and bewildering behavior.

It is ridiculous for a city to help pay for stadiums when schools, roads, and other facilities are failing financially. The NFL makes promises of increased visitors, etc, but studies have shown that these type of deals only benefit the NFL.

Comment

Portland is the largest city in the country to not have a second sports franchise (other than the Blazers) but to its credit, it has repeatedly rejected efforts to fund stadia using taxpayer dollars. We have been fairly close to getting either a baseball or a hockey team, but lukewarm responses from the voters have chased away any potential suitors. I am pretty sure if it is put to a vote, any stadium deal supported by taxes will be overwhelmingly rejected.

Comment

Give the middle class town of green bay the option of having the packers leave. In certain cases the team is the town. I find it hard to believe that Green Bay would be in a better situation without that team.

Comment

Working...
            X