Happy Halloween!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Halloween!

Nice dogs Bouncer does the big one still boss the little one around?

Comment

He tries but she's getting harder to boss around. She's a little tank. They get along though.

Comment

Great Pics!
        Im getting ready to take the kids out trick or treating in about 40 mins or so!
        Everyone have a great night!

Comment

Raining cats and dogs here right now. Trick or treating is going to be a mess this evening, but my son is rarely deterred by the weather. A true native Oregonian lol...

Comment

Took my daughter to her grand mother's hose near San Diego yesterday and taking Noah out around the neighborhood in a couple of hours.

This was yesterday in his daycare. Out of 20 kids he is the smallest and the hardest hitting lol. Turn your volumes up and listen to the way he hits that piņata. Lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1olWg3IZOY

Comment

You tell that pig not to take the stick out of his hand again or I'll make bacon out of her!

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                You tell that pig not to take the stick out of his hand again or I'll make bacon out of her!
                Yeah I actually hate that fat pig.

Comment

She probably wants to take the unbroken piniata home for herself to have midnight snack. How the fuck do you live in a state that has the best weather in the country and let yourself get to the point where you make grown men puke at the sight of you? Tell noah to kick her.

Comment

Yeah what's the deal with that fat bitch? Took it off him after only 2 hits?!

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                      Yeah what's the deal with that fat bitch? Took it off him after only 2 hits?!
                      It's all part of our pussified way of raising kids. Because got fucking forbid another kid didn't get to hit the piņata. They might get their feelings hurt and go cry to mommy.

Comment

Is noah enrolled in gheycare?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          Is noah enrolled in gheycare?
                          Yeah it's the city we live in. :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                            It's all part of our pussified way of raising kids. Because got fucking forbid another kid didn't get to hit the piņata. They might get their feelings hurt and go cry to mommy.

oh stop it, he's in preschool for crying out loud, not high school :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                              oh stop it, he's in preschool for crying out loud, not high school :laugh:
                              And that's where it all starts. Lol.
                              Last edited by BEAST; 11-01-15, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X