Why take so long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why take so long

Cuba's Had A Lung Cancer Vaccine For Years, And Now It's Coming To The U.S.

Let me take the question in a different direction if I may..

It's a double edged sword isn't it? Does anyone really want a cure for everything? Can you imagine the over population problems if people weren't dieing of cancer and disease? There is already a fresh water/hunger/over crowding problem all over the world... be careful what you wish for is all I'm saying. It's nice to imagine a world with a cure for every disease but a world without disease is a world that is almost certainly doomed to destruction. We need people to die off. This is the inconvenient truth. Can you imagine the traffic in London if it had 5x's the population?

Comment

Truth is there is ample resource if handled properly

The huge distortion of wealth and technology is the problem

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
        Truth is there is ample resource if handled properly

The huge distortion of wealth and technology is the problem
        Yes but we aren't handling it properly nor are we anywhere close to handling it properly. So until that day, we all secretly hope there ISNT a cure to Cancer.

People don't really think about it like that but it's absolutely true. Things as simple as coffee and wine. They are having a hard time keeping up with current demand. Imagine 3 billion more people on the planet? You go to get your morning coffee and the supply is gone. No more coffee everyday. You go to have a nice glass of wine.. sorry out of stock for the month... You need to get away from people and go for a walk in the country side to relax.. sorry there is no more country side as it's now a neighborhood...

Call me cold bro but the world needs less people.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

Call me cold bro but the world needs less people.
          The reason for real wars IE WW...we are do for a clensing...:agreed:

Comment

Put it this way, you live in California and there us drought, FFS they've sent people to the moon yet we're supposed to believe they can't desalenate the ocean water just to the left lol

Comment

Yea its slowly starting. They are in "testing" in San Diego.

Comment

Working...
              X