Anonymous exposes KKK cops and politicians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anonymous exposes KKK cops and politicians

Anonymous Begins Publishing Identities of KKK Politicians and Cops - Counter Current News

haha good shit. hope the kkk filth get a little taste of the same hate that they give out. i like these anonymous fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      haha good shit. hope the kkk filth get a little taste of the same hate that they give out. i like these anonymous fellas.
      I'm all for it, but it is quite funny that a group called anonymous is outing people. We don't want you to know who we are, but we will out you.

Comment

I like it. This is the kind of thing I think will change and improve the country. While there may not be legal consequences for some, no one will be untouchable. This hopefully will lead to better accountability.

I also don't think anything about the group being named anonymous. They are simply saying they are nobody other than a voice that can't be hushed.

Comment

Sometimes you have to be anonymous. If not big brother would surely stop them from doing what's nessisary to expose the filth.

Comment

Yeah gov has a hard on for going after whistle blowers.

Comment

Strange list. There are foreign phone numbers and a lot of Russian emails on that list. I wonder how reliable that info really is. I've only ever heard of American KKK.

Comment

Anyone know rippers real name? :D

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                  Yeah gov has a hard on for going after whistle blowers.
                  +1. Snowden is a hero. He should be brought back to the US and given a medal, and all the shysters and crooks in the government that wilfully violated the Constitution should go to jail.

But that will never happen. We have a two track system of justice, where the little guys, the whistleblowers that take great personal risks to do the right thing, the victims of the WOD, they feel the full wrath of the justice system, while the bankers, the people in high places in government that violate the law and defraud the American people, they get away scot free.

Comment

BTW... V for Vendetta. Great movie!

Comment

he will be remember as a hero by history. it's how it always is. scientists, politicians, etc.. often aren't given credit until long after their gone. people that do too much to change up the system are seen as enemies of the state until the changes they made happen take effect, only than are they made a hero.

Comment

Working...
                      X