Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Arnold traveled to the south for some reason. Must have been bored that week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Arnold traveled to the south for some reason. Must have been bored that week.

wanted to be around real men...:D

Comment

• Yea those pencil neck twinks and the short slob with mustache look like real alphas. Lol

Comment

• Thanks for sharing these pictures. Something real sexy about the way women dressed and wore their hair back then.

Comment

• "Weight Pen" lol

Comment

• This is bodybuilding. This is what I have in my head when I train and think about bodybuilding. The vibe they had is unmatched.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

The goat in my opinion.

Comment

• Comment

• For some reason I can't get my waist back the way I had it... they had such small waist back then

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Never saw this pic before. Odd but crazy angle. Arnold looked fucken crazy in 74. (his best year). I train with that look in mind.

Comment

• Comment

• All the pics in this thread was before my time but the more I see how far bodybuilding has fallen since the golden age the more I love that period. Seems like one of those rare couple decades when all the pieces fell into place to make something that was an amazing time.

Comment

• German Grand Prix 1988

Comment

Working...
                                X