No announcement yet.

The Golden Age of Iron In Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His gimmick was that he was "trainer of the pros" so he pretended that he was the guru. They all got that way by following "Weider principals".. Lmao

Good businessman. Buy his mags, use his supps, and come see his shows. He owned the bodybuilding world.

Comment

The man was a GOD!

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
        The man was a GOD!
        Except he never looked like that. :grin:

You'd think while he was around all the bodybuilders he'd get on some juice and put on some size. lol

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
          Voluptuous and curvy.
          I still like skinny girls the wreckability is higher. :retard:

Comment

LMAO @ the first pic. Women don't exist. Fella has a crisis on his mind.. "Chest and Tris or Back and Bi's tomorrow!?"

Comment

Possibly the greatest bodybuilding genetics of all time.

Comment

Best part in Pumping Iron. Serge Nubret: Looks like I can take you.
                Arnold Schwarzenegger: Heh heh, yeah, keep looking.

Comment

Thing is though, he was right. Serge was just born at the wrong time. He'd own the ifbb if he was 35 years old today. Better genetics than Wheeler possibly. Arnold on the other hand is exact opposite. He came around at the perfect time. Today he'd be unlikely to make it as a pro with his flawed structure.

Just look at the 3rd pic I posted above. Imagine that body with GH. Unbeatable.

Comment

He is almost similar to Flex. Guy did have the most perfect physique.

Comment

Serge Nubret, my muscle God !

Comment

Originally posted by steevy93 View Post
                        Serge Nubret, my muscle God !
                        See, why did you have to make things weird? There is a difference between finding inspiration to improve ones self and calling someone "your muscle god". Come on bro, this is the no ghey zone here. Alpha dogs only.

Comment

Comment

No GH, Slin, or Peptides. Just good old fashioned protein, training balls to the wall, and hormones.

Comment

Damn he looks fuckin excellent in that last pic. Wish I looked like that.lol

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                                Damn he looks fuckin excellent in that last pic. Wish I looked like that.lol
                                I agree. That Arnold has always been my idea of perfection.

Comment

Working...
                                X