No announcement yet.

Day Trip to San Francisco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah from what I remember fisherman's wharf is great if you just wanna eat fried fish and chips kind of stuff but just ok when it comes to sit down restaurants.

Comment

Were rats out at the wharf?

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
        Were rats out at the wharf?
        There aren't any. They are all in the deep fryers. :rofl:

Comment

Lol. I was there Xmas of 97 and they were everywhere as the sun started to set. Actually had to stand on the bench to eat my chowder.

Comment

No rats, must have cleaned shit up since then lol.

Comment

Looks beautiful and to be fair you look great too

Comment

Good Stuff!!!

Comment

Yea we enjoyed it. Did my mind some good to take a little trip. I'll probably be less of a dick for awhile now. lol. Lake Tahoe with the pups is the next trip sometime in the next 2 months. Then in spring a proper wine country trip. Napa/Sonoma is closer to us than San Fran but who wants to see wine country without grapes on the vines.

Comment

We're the people notably different there?

How does it compare to miami ? Watch "Step Brothers "Boats 'N Hoes" (HD)" on YouTube
                    https://youtu.be/o8T095mFdW8

Comment

Completely different from Miami brother. Might as well be a different country. Cali in general is like it's own country, just a different vibe out here from the rest of the nation IMO. Actually the whole west coast is just different. I've been to Seattle and that was a cool vibe city as well.

But yea Miami is beach, tropical drinks, and party. San Fran is a bit more having a glass of wine, touring the city, eating great food type deals. Both great places but completely different.

Cool thing about San Fran is that your also close to Napa/Sonoma (Cali Wine Country) which IMO is heaven on earth. Probably my favorite place I've ever been.

I'll put it like this. Miami if your single. San Francisco & Sonoma if your with someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

San Francisco & Sonoma if your with someone gay:gaydo:
                        Agreeed:clapback:

Comment

good looking couple, glad you had time away together

you hit up the zoo? I may move to Cali. was SD cold?

Comment

jack i think you have San Fran and San Diego confused brother. haha. San Fran was chilly yea. went the day after Christmas. it was about 55 degrees. cold for cali anyway.

Comment

Lmao. Bouncer you look like a complete faggot tool bag hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X