Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know this isn't the Pro Sports Forum..... But Oh well..... SB predictions???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know this isn't the Pro Sports Forum..... But Oh well..... SB predictions???

Denver Broncos or Carolina Panthers

Carolina 34-Denver 17

The easy pick is Carolina but that Denver defense is something special. They shut down Bill Beliceck and Tom Brady like nobody has before.

I'm gonna go with an upset that nobody is expecting. Denver to win in a low scoring game.

Denver 17

Carolina 14

That said, I won't be surprised if Carolina destroys them. Lol. Depends on that amazing Carolina offence vs that insane Denver defense.

I'm looking forward to it, it's possible that this is a better game then most people think it will be. The danger for Carolina is that they look at Denver and say "we have beaten far better teams". If they buy into their hype and underestimate denver defense they may just get shut down.

Comment

Denver defense is hitting them hard early on!

Comment

This game sucks lol... Carolina has had a million turnovers and Denver is only up 16-7...

Comment

I'm getting sick of these ticky tack penalties too... Really, slapping the ball out of the hands of a hotdogging receiver is a flag?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            This game sucks lol... Carolina has had a million turnovers and Denver is only up 16-7...
            It's a high power offence (Carolina) vs a high power defense (Denver). Denver has zero offence. Payton is done. If Denver wins it will be because of the defense. Thus low scoring game.

Comment

Goddammit... This thing started at 330... It is 645 and there's still 10 min to go in the 4th.

Comment

Superbowl is always about 4 hours. Halftime is twice as long. Go back to rugby you rookie. :D

Comment

Damnnnnn can you say Denver defenceeeeeeeee!!

Comment

Man... that last touchdown was pure guts! Guy was stopped at the 2 and wasn't going to be denied! Total beast.

Comment

Carolina its in meltdown mode. Denver giving them a proper beating. Cam isn't used to this shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        Cam isn't used to this shit.
                        No kidding. I guess I've never really watched him play too much and I heard he was a whiner. Did you see that 4th down play where he got popped in the end zone? He was out of the pocket and it was a clean hit and he was on his back whining to the ref.

Comment

The only commercial that I remember. Bourne is back!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNgHiX92GY4

Comment

Oh yea, this one too. X-Men Apocalypse!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnu06cIUpMs

Comment

I also have to say lady gaga nailed the national anthem. Great voice. Looked weird though. Lol.

Half time was lame. All that Cali hippy flower shit. Gheys.

Comment

Working...
                              X