Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Mason dead

Charles Manson Found Dead At Age 80

The type of person I'd like to have a conversation with. I don't understand the power he had over people so I'd like to see what it was that gave him that power. Not saying I'm a fan of the guy, just interested in his mind and how it worked and influenced people.

Comment

It's just a differently wired mind B.

You will never understand nor get pleasure from it. Someone can be physically structured different or even have a disability. People feel sympathy for a disability because they can see it but don't get depression because they can't.

At the other end of the spectrum a fucker like that just doesn't have the same feelings you and I have.

He had a lack of empathy commensurate with a phsycopath. It's hard to explain but for example if people are sat in a room together and one person yawns, usually everyone else does too because it's an empathetic mimic behaviour.

If you sat next to a guy like that a dead give away of phsycopath in tendency and the lack of empathy with it is they would not even react when you yawn.

Comment

Mr. I's way to spot a sociopath 101. If he doesn't yawn contagiously he's a physco lol.

I get what your saying though.

Comment

So what was it that made people follow him. He just pick weak minds or what?

Like Hitler, guy convinced a nation. Granted Germany was in desperate times when Hitler rose but still.

Comment

Yep vulnerable minds

Comment

I think a person can say the craziest shit and as long as they truely believe what they are saying and say it loud enough there will always be other people who will agree and follow. Especially those with a weaker mind but even strong minded folk can be swayed to follow an opinion. Like the example you used of Hitler. He had a ton of super smart mother fuckers backing his crazy ideals. The people must think they are getting something out of it and they will follow, whether it be for the advancement of the human race or to appease some diety it doesn't matter. Something in the followers minds thinks they are doing the right thing.

Comment

BTW, Manson isn't dead. It's a hoax.

Comment

fucken mr i lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                    BTW, Manson isn't dead. It's a hoax.
                    Yeah this thread duped me.lol. Told my buddy about it and he said, nope that was a hoax he's still alive. Notice the date in this article is from last Sept...he's still in prison, 81 yrs old

Comment

King dipshit strikes again

Comment

I wanted to see how long it would last lol

Principle is the same though he is what he is

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                          Yeah this thread duped me.lol. Told my buddy about it and he said, nope that was a hoax he's still alive. Notice the date in this article is from last Sept...he's still in prison, 81 yrs old
                          Hahaha

I feel such a sense of achievement reading this, made my day

Comment

Working...
                          X