• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary shit boys.....WWIII ????

Russia warns of 'new world war' starting in Syria - Telegraph

Finally..some excitement!

Comment

Strategic battlefield tiny nukes will be interesting.

WW3 will be war by proxy as it is now. big powers backing little states to fight against each other. all the big powers know that nobody would win in a big power WW3. The world would simply be dust.

Comment

Sadly Its whats needed to create new growth in the world. all the world debt needs to be reset..get people back to work again all over..life has gotten too easy and too much debt has been created..time to hit the reset button..if this goes.it'll do it. But itll be ugly before it gets better..

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
          Sadly Its whats needed to create new growth in the world. all the world debt needs to be reset..get people back to work again all over..life has gotten too easy and too much debt has been created..time to hit the reset button..if this goes.it'll do it. But itll be ugly before it gets better..
          a reset on the scale of WW2 cannot happen. The world has nukes now. a reset does not mean the same thing anymore. a reset means sending as back to the dark ages. Internet would be gone, satelites would be gone, all cities would be gone, power grid would be gone, anything that makes us a modern society would be gone. I'd like to think no government really wants that.

Comment

They don't...but north Africa and that region will be remapped when its over.. Russia wants it... Your boy OBAMA let him in the door with his weakness'..

Comment

Am I the only one that doesn't even think there is even a 1% chance of anything big happening here? It sounds like sensless barking to me.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                Am I the only one that doesn't even think there is even a 1% chance of anything big happening here? It sounds like sensless barking to me.
                Lets hope so. Saudis are scared Iran is getting control of too much area. Iran has its eyes on a lot more then we know. This fucked up Nuke deal we let them get away with has empowered them.It gives them too much control over the area.. they( Iran/ Saudi) have been enemies' since the beginning of time.... With Russia having its foot in the door helping Assad wich is really just bolstering Iran...and Iran backing them(Assad)..its really creating a vacuum in the region Giving Iran control of a lot of turf.

Libya is almost on the table for who goes and grabs it first.. Saudi is about surrounded and loosing influence with this U.S. administration loosing control day by day. Our weakness shows like it never has in our history under these ass clowns.. its sad and scary.. Kerry our sec of state has got to be the biggest Pussy to ever hold that office..hes a fucking disgrace

unbeknownst to most..we have a lot of our boys in green going into N Africa now...:agreed:

Comment

Russia Says U.S. and NATO Fighting 'New Cold War'

Comment

Turkey calls on US, allies to launch ground operation in Syria | Fox News

:panic::panic::panic:

Comment

Iran defense chief meets Putin to discuss controversial sale of fighter jets, tanks | Fox News

:wave::wave::wave:

Comment

The problem countries here are Turkey and Saudi Arabia. These fucks are facilitating IS

Comment

Canada and Iceland IMO play a huge role in this.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                            This sounds bad but I think it is needed, the world is overpopulated; the population needs to shrink. I just hope that if I die it is in the explosion from a large bomb and I don't feel a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                              This sounds bad but I think it is needed, the world is overpopulated; the population needs to shrink. I just hope that if I die it is in the explosion from a large bomb and I don't feel a thing.
                              You'll probably spread peanut butter on the bomb and eat the fucking thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X