• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current temp in Boston

Lightweight baby:thumb::thumb:

It's minus 9 but with wind, a minus 32:woot:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by rado; 02-14-16, 07:36 AM.

I'm from the East Coast but California's my home. -2Pac

Comment

-6 degress in New York

I should move to Cali

Comment

You see, I wouldn't trade this weather for hot. Fuck all that

Comment

just the opposite. 2 winters in Chicago where the real temp reached negative 16 was enough for me to be forever hateful of the cold.

I'd take 100 degrees with no humidity every day over that kind of cold. Everything hurts in that kind of cold. With heat the muscles are always loose and veins are always popping.

Comment

Not me. Chicago weather imo is the best. Cold? Absolutely no doubt, but I like it. I have veins regardless cold or not. Funny you immediately go to a look of oneself when I'm talking about the weather, you idiot.

Comment

you like the cold? why are you talking about what oneself likes in a weather thread you idiot? ;)

you're incredibly sensitive to every single little thing I say that you go out of your way to look for something. relax blm..

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                you like the cold? why are you talking about what oneself likes in a weather thread you idiot? ;)

you're incredibly sensitive to every single little thing I say that you go out of your way to look for something. relax blm..
                Cool brah :wave:

Comment

Chicago weather is the best? Get out of here. I'm not even talking about the cold, which sucks. The humidity in July/Aug... nothing worse. That's the SINGLE BEST thing out West.. the temperature is great, but the low humidity... man, there's nothing like it. I visited Houston a few summers ago and it felt like I was breathing liquid air.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                    Chicago weather is the best? Get out of here. I'm not even talking about the cold, which sucks. The humidity in July/Aug... nothing worse. That's the SINGLE BEST thing out West.. the temperature is great, but the low humidity... man, there's nothing like it. I visited Houston a few summers ago and it felt like I was breathing liquid air.
                    Best weather because I said so bitch....no seriously, for me it's the best in terms of cold, wind and overall seasons. Not into that foofoo shit let me smell the pollen, fuck all that.

Comment

I've never seen someone type so many words with literally no meaning. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        I've never seen someone type so many words with literally no meaning. Lol
                        Neat....:wave:

Comment

I'll poat pics from hiking later....it's fucking cold, but damn it's beautiful outside.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                            I'll poat pics from hiking later....it's fucking cold, but damn it's beautiful outside.

Comment

lol..

Comment

Working...
                              X