Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Polar Bear, Rhino, and Hippo get in a fight, who wins.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Polar Bear, Rhino, and Hippo get in a fight, who wins.

I know it's random, but I just read the shit and I was curious to hear other people's opinions.

Now don't come in here and start with the what species, how old, which sex bullshit.....

The baddest mother fucker of each..... Who wins?

I'd say clearly the Hippo if it got into the water....

As the Rhino has no reason to go for a swim..... I say the Rhino fucks the other two up.....

Your thoughts?

Rhino for sure, white rhinos get over 5k lbs where hippos only get up to 4k lbs. The hippo has powerful jaws but where could it bite the rhino? If it bites the rhino's face it gets a horn impaled through its palate.

Comment

Hippo

Comment

Polar bear. It's much more agile than other two, it has claws and teeth that made more flesh tearing. It'a a natural born hunter. The other two are just grazers, they have no chance. lol

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
          Hippo

Get him out of water and he's screwed.....

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
            Polar bear. It's much more agile than other two, it has claws and teeth that made more flesh tearing. It'a a natural born hunter. The other two are just grazers, they have no chance. lol

I've heard stories of Polar Bears tearing through Steel as easy as we open up a bag of potato chips..... But I bet the Rhino could take a few licks and keep on ticking.....

Comment

honey badger

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                honey badger

LOL. Honey Badger might do whatever and the hell the Honey Badger wants..... But not with these 3 beasts..... The winner may use it as floss or a toothpick though.

Comment

Would have to say rhino, assuming all full size males. Rhino would just keep charging

A fully grown male hippo has probably beat off a small rhino before but all in full grown fit males. Rhino would smash maul spike and trample

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701 View Post
                    Get him out of water and he's screwed.....
                    Why does he have to get out of the water?

Comment

I win!

Comment

Jesus wins and gets the bitches

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                          Would have to say rhino, assuming all full size males. Rhino would just keep charging

A fully grown male hippo has probably beat off a small rhino before but all in full grown fit males. Rhino would smash maul spike and trample
                          Oh yeh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DCqbxmucFE

Comment

Yeah bro that's just annoyance it's not full blown. I mean a lion will often give way to a boar but when it makes its mind up there can be only one.

The sheer weight of fully grown rhino and it's toughness will see off a hippo. Rhino is built to charge and ram on land.see what it does to buffalo Watch "Rhino Kills Cape Buffalo in Epic Battle" on YouTube
                            https://youtu.be/HjE6X4lbto0

In water the hippo would have advantage

Comment

isnt the rhino bigger than the hippo there? ^

Comment

Working...
                              X