Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A heart warming story about a buddy of mine from Louisiana for this Valentine's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A heart warming story about a buddy of mine from Louisiana for this Valentine's Day

You'll hear some of the backstory in it, but here's a little extra info.

This young man's name is Hunter Tribe, we went to high school together, he was a freshmen when I was a senior. Hell, his sister was homecoming queen of my senior class. Him and his sister both have a condition that pretty much deteriorates their eyesight until they're legally considered blind.

Hunter did manage to play sports in high school and made it through college. One of the most down to earth guys you'd ever meet. Always smiles and motivational even through his own struggles. He was big into Crossfit before it became the cult (just kidding, don't get butt hurt) that it has become today. He never let his handicap stop him from lifting and staying fit. He even opened up the first crossfit gym in our area. His motivation and desire to help others improve on their fitness goals spread and the gym is quite successful now.

His eyesight however has never improved. Well, his girlfriend saw this new technology that could actually help with his condition. These new ESight glasses were featured on Rachel Ray so Brittney wrote to the show explaining how much this could help Hunter..... Well, watch this and see the rest of the story....

We're Making Daytime TV History by Throwing a 'Wedding in a Week' for a Deserving Couple

Pretty cool story. I hope I never lose my vision. The thought of blindness or losing my mind to Alzheimer's or dimentia scares me more than death.

Comment

Working...
    X