No announcement yet.

bodybuilding = Mind Fuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been on both sides of the equation, I've been fit and happy and fat and sad. If I'm not lifting my motivation to eat clean goes away, my confidence plummets and I become a hermet. I love that feeling when I am walking through a store and some dude comes up to me and makes a comment about my size or how my fiance hears people at the gym talking about how strong I am after I leave the room. It's an ego boost that alters the way you look at life.

Comment

Yes for me as well convict. Without it I'd be a depressed average beta turd. :D

The idea of blending into the crowd and never being seen is to me a nightmare.

Bodybuilding gives you a level of power that cannot be denied. You can walk into a room of millionaires and even though they have everything in life, deep down they feel threatened by your presence. Especially if they are with a woman. You can see the subtle body language change as their posture changes and they become protective. Regardless of his money he will take notice of you and that in and of itself is a form of power.

Comment

Working...
      X