Man kicked out of all you can eat restaurant after eating 50lbs of food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man kicked out of all you can eat restaurant after eating 50lbs of food

Man kicked out of all-you-can-eat buffet after eating more than 50 lbs of food, sues for $2-million World News Daily Report

You've got to be joking?! This pos is on welfare too???!!! I hope this asshole falls over, wtf is wrong with this country. Fucking pussyfication at it's finest.

And it's in MA.....UGH

Comment

"But he's a human too"... Fuck you no he isn't!

My SS Division would remove these "hyper obese" types from society immediately. "Normal Obese" would be given 2 years to drop the weight and return to healthy levels. If they fail to make an effort they too would be removed from society.

Sieg Heil

Comment

what a piece of shit...

Comment

This infuriates the fuck out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
            This infuriates the fuck out of me.
            It honestly doesn't bother me one bit. Maybe it should but there are other things for me to spend my time worrying about.

Comment

I just get offended when someone calls them human. If they are a human that wtf am I? I'm certainly not the same species.

Comment

I thought that restaurants had some fine print that they can terminate any "all-you-can-eat" session at their discretion. I think this case will be thrown out with much time wasted on all sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                  It honestly doesn't bother me one bit. Maybe it should but there are other things for me to spend my time worrying about.
                  I have better things to worryabout as well, just stating how fucked up this is...but whatever. Let him keep eating the food and welfare

Comment

It's kind of sad that the stomach can stretch that far in one session without bursting. This would prevent a lot of this from continuing if it literally just instantly killed you from those kinds of eating actions.

Comment

What disgusts me is not his look but his personality. After eating all that food for like twenty bucks he has the nerve to pull this shit.
                      And the other fucked up part is how quickly the corporate office threw the restaurant manager and the franchise owner under the bus.

They are just encouraging every fat bastard in this country to go eat like an animal then sue the restaurant afterwards.

That is just fucked up. :mad:

Comment

How the hell do you eat 50lbs in a sitting. My mind is still trying to get passed that

Comment

It really seems like a joke. I am a very foody person and looking for delicious food around me. I love having Italian food and looking for Italian restaurants near me. I am finding a restaurant that provides food delivery. I am a job person and food delivery option is very necessary and suitable for me. I am also thinking to hire an Italian cook for my home.

Comment

As a person who likes to fuckin eat disgusting amounts of food from time to time this pisses me off. but also as a person who works out everyday and stays very active this also pisses me off. I think fatback here has been on my 800lb life or some horse shit show like that on TLC(the learning channel) yea you read that right

Comment

His asshole is gonna hate him...50 lb shit

Comment

Working...
                              X