Woman goes hitch hiking through middle east to prove Muslims are peaceful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman goes hitch hiking through middle east to prove Muslims are peaceful

Liberal hitchhikes through Middle East to prove Muslims are peaceful. Was raped and murdered instead - AM 720 KDWN

Gets raped and murdered

Nominated for Darwin award

is it fucked up that i busted out laughing when i read "gets raped and murdered"?

im sorry but what a dumb bitch.

Comment

Because we all know that nothing bad can ever happen to a single woman hitchhiking through any country in Asia, North or South America, etc.

Data point of one.

Comment

That's true Scrum but this was Turkey, it's not even deep middle east it's where some people still holiday

But it's clearly the irony that makes the story and the added aspect is that many claim that 2 eastern non muslim women are off lesser decency and to be used in the case of extremists.

I'm sorry but it was a dumb thing to do

Comment

Yeah, it was not the wisest thing to do, no disagreement there. But you know the narrative these stories are getting at - just read the whole title. Turkey is not even in the Middle East, and it says Liberal goes to middle East, gets killed. The implication is that liberals are naive and trust Muslims with disastrous consequences. That's the narrative that I am rejecting.

BTW, I wouldn't recommend a single woman hitchhiking even in the US.

Comment

Oh yeah, I can see that political rhetoric intertwined now that you say it.

Stepping back, Turkey is a shit hole always has been. Even way back I would never have taken my lady there

Comment

Anybody from Turkey stinks IMO. :D

Comment

^ oh he does trust me, I've stood down wind of the fucker, like rotten humus

Comment

Comment

Civilized country. :rofl:

Approximately 85,000 women and 12,000 men are raped in England and Wales alone every year; that's roughly 11 rapes (of adults alone) every hour

Rape statistics

Comment

^ those are weak stats that probably come from a poll as opposed to convictions.

Judging by the incidents in colonge they were mainly perpetrated by turks and syria n's

But I tell you what, I think we are a bit behind in the case of rape and it sickens me. A convicted rapist gets about five years and can come out in half the time for good behaviour.

Comment

^ those are weak stats that probably come from a poll as opposed to convictions.

Judging by the incidents in colonge they were mainly perpetrated by turks and syria n's

But I tell you what, I think we are a bit behind in the case of rape and it sickens me. A convicted rapist gets about five years and can come out in half the time for good behaviour.

Comment

Working...
                        X