Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain America - Civil War

I'm calling it now....Captain America will die :thumb:

Everything I've heard says the same thing.

Comment

I guess in the comics, he does and bucky takes his place.

Comment

Marvel also said a major character would die in this film.

Comment

Another possibility is Stark's buddy, Roads, dying.

Comment

Kill the main character in one of their biggest money maker franchises. You peeps are crazy. Not gonna happen. Only way he dies is if he can be brought back to life by the avengers with some kind of iron man tech etc.. Absolutely no way he dies for good.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Kill the main character in one of their biggest money maker franchises. You peeps are crazy. Not gonna happen. Only way he dies is if he can be brought back to life by the avengers with some kind of iron man tech etc.. Absolutely no way he dies for good.
              That's been the speculation on how this movie ends. I think you may be right though. His character is a big one and I think it would fuck with Avengers Infinity War. In the comics he dies and Bucky takes his place.

Another possibility is Vision dying. I think he has to before Infinity War anyway since he has an infinity stone on his forehead.

Comment

They could kill any of the boring avengers. Like the one that scarlet Johanson plays.

Comment

They could kill any of the boring avengers. Like the one that scarlet Johanson plays.
                  Then who's ass would we look at? Blasphemy.

Now THAT is Broscience. :grin:

Comment

Blah, her character is lame. Same with the fag that shoots arrows. Gtfo. Hulk smash to that fag.

Comment

Which would be a sequel :clapback::thumb:

Comment

New Trailer

https://youtu.be/U2P4DkHxXNQ

Comment

I'm not too crazy about Spiderman's new suit. The red seems to bright to me.

Comment

Originally posted by wheyman View Post
                            I'm not too crazy about Spiderman's new suit. The red seems to bright to me.
                            New suit and new actor.....

They just keep trying and trying.

Comment

why not give the spiderman series to the director who did the dark knight series? i cant even watch superhero movies anymore because all I do is compare them to dark knight and they are all shit in comparison. I want fucken deep characters that stick with you. i will never forget the joker in dark knight as long as i live.

i want real effort put into this shit. give the guy who directed breaking bad a superhero series. that dude knows what the fuck he's doing. tired of "that'll do" average bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                              X