Well said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well said

This was a Facebook post from a friend of a friends. Some people these days really should keep their mouth shut and do their jobs. It's a good read, I died laughing.

What a condescending douche of a friend of a friend. If someone from Walmart said that to me, I'd keep quiet. Why belittle someone like that? Not to mention that anyone that says stuff like that, honestly deserves a pass in my book.

But to each their own.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      What a condescending douche of a friend of a friend. If someone from Walmart said that to me, I'd keep quiet. Why belittle someone like that? Not to mention that anyone that says stuff like that, honestly deserves a pass in my book.

But to each their own.
      Why Rado? The fat fuck at Walmart should have kept his mouth shut and just rang him up. Walmart pays their employees to do their job, not give their opinion.

Honestly speaking that obese man has no right to say anything about bodybuilding and muscles on women. That's like me coming on here and saying I prepped several of my clients to get their procards

Comment

Wait. Is the person buying rice cakes a woman? If that's the case it makes sense that she would be insulted and say what she said.

If it's a guy however what he said was a bit unnecessary. As a matter of fact, I agree with the fat turd. Muscle on a chick is gross. I'm not talking about a girl being in shape. I'm talking about a girl getting to the point where they are calling themselves a bodybuilder.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
          Why Rado? The fat fuck at Walmart should have kept his mouth shut and just rang him up. Walmart pays their employees to do their job, not give their opinion.

Honestly speaking that obese man has no right to say anything about bodybuilding and muscles on women. That's like me coming on here and saying I prepped several of my clients to get their procards
          While I agree some people should keep quiet, there is also a time and place to put someone in their spot. I'm just different when it comes to that type of stuff.

Funny you say about keeping a mouth shut. Since you've been back, you sure talk alot of bs as if you have a clue of wtf to do, and you don't.

I'd bet your far from fit dna. And just because someone is paid to do their job, having an opinion is free and ones right.

But whatever though.

Comment

Why one would even engage in a pissing match with a Walmart cashier is beyond me. Just pay your money and GTFO, no words exchanged.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
              Why one would even engage in a pissing match with a Walmart cashier is beyond me. Just pay your money and GTFO, no words exchanged.
              Yea the only way this makes sense is if it's a woman buying the rice cakes and the fat turd is in essence insulting her directly. In that case I would have lit the fat fuck up.

Comment

:clapback:

Exactly. ..what a tool this person is

Comment

It's too bad the employee didn't ask him if he needed milk.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    Wait. Is the person buying rice cakes a woman? If that's the case it makes sense that she would be insulted and say what she said.

If it's a guy however what he said was a bit unnecessary. As a matter of fact, I agree with the fat turd. Muscle on a chick is gross. I'm not talking about a girl being in shape. I'm talking about a girl getting to the point where they are calling themselves a bodybuilder.
                    The guy buying the rice cakes is a man lol
                    In fact he has a procard

Funny you say about keeping a mouth shut. Since you've been back, you sure talk alot of bs as if you have a clue of wtf to do, and you don't.

I'd bet your far from fit dna. And just because someone is paid to do their job, having an opinion is free and ones right.
                    I've been here shooting the shit and having a good time. In my absence I've learned a lot, made some great friends, and have a great mentor.

When I post outside the general chat, I honestly try to give good advice to help the individual. If you and other members believe it's not good advice, so be it, I don't cry about it. My intentions are good

As far as me not being fit, you're clearly wrong. I may not have a shredded 6 pack like other people but I know what I'm doing and I'm "healthy". Blood work and that shit is fine. I can run a 1.5 mile in 12:30 and knock out most PT tests for police departments and other agencies.
                    I think the guy posting this wanted to shut the cashier up with his initial statement, but since he didn't get the point, he continued laying in to him

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                      The guy buying the rice cakes is a man lol
                      In fact he has a procard

I've been here shooting the shit and having a good time. In my absence I've learned a lot, made some great friends, and have a great mentor.

When I post outside the general chat, I honestly try to give good advice to help the individual. If you and other members believe it's not good advice, so be it, I don't cry about it. My intentions are good

As far as me not being fit, you're clearly wrong. I may not have a shredded 6 pack like other people but I know what I'm doing and I'm "healthy". Blood work and that shit is fine. I can run a 1.5 mile in 12:30 and knock out most PT tests for police departments and other agencies.
                      Fair enough dna....keep working out, eat right and stay the course; we all started at the bottom and went up. I know you mean well so no worries and yes all of us here enjoy the shit talking back and forth.

And for the life of me, stop saying this pro card bs...just because they have a pro card, doesn't mean shit...but I see your point; getting advice from someone who's been in the game or would hopefully know some sort of good knowledge.

All good man

Comment

Fair enough dna....keep working out, eat right and stay the course; we all started at the bottom and went up. I know you mean well so no worries and yes all of us here enjoy the shit talking back and forth.

And for the life of me, stop saying this pro card bs...just because they have a pro card, doesn't mean shit...but I see your point; getting advice from someone who's been in the game or would hopefully know some sort of good knowledge.

All good man
                        Thank you brother [emoji2]

Lol... I know a few guys with procards. Shits legit man. Unfortunately their personal lives suffer and their personal health suffers even more

Comment

Who shops at Walmart? I would pass 10 walmarts to go somewhere else and pay more.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                            I would pass 10 walmarts to go somewhere else and pay more.
                            No way:woot:, get out....seriously!!!

Comment

All good man
                              Fuk me! Listen to you. You've changed. You're starting to sound all sensible and shit.

You look good in that pic. Thick chest. Must be the camera angle and the lighting..:grin:

Comment

Working...
                              X