• Holmes vs Tate

Who do you got?

McGregor or Diaz?

Diaz is going to get hurt.

Real bad.

Comment

Diaz is not ever sober, when he talks he's slurred

It's actually dangerous that he's going in with a weeks notice

He would have been drink and stoned when he got the call and by the time the fight happens he'll be about mid point of cold turkey having had no training camp

Lol @ Connor mocking him for not making 145, with a weeks fucking notice !!?

Connor on the other hand is laser focused having had a great prep and desperate to get a title defence under his belt has already admitted to picking diaz and has already admitted he's good to go "because he is fit and ready" having slammed other athletes who are injured as if they have ducked

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
        Diaz is going to get hurt.

Real bad.

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
        Diaz is not ever sober, when he talks he's slurred

It's actually dangerous that he's going in with a weeks notice

He would have been drink and stoned when he got the call and by the time the fight happens he'll be about mid point of cold turkey having had no training camp

Lol @ Connor mocking him for not making 145, with a weeks fucking notice !!?

Connor on the other hand is laser focused having had a great prep and desperate to get a title defence under his belt has already admitted to picking diaz and has already admitted he's good to go "because he is fit and ready" having slammed other athletes who are injured as if they have ducked

You two were saying......????? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

LoL @ Mr I.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            LoL @ Mr I.
            I know right.

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701 View Post
              Easy to say that now. Didn't see you take a side.

Comment

To be fair, if you go read the other thread, Rado was the only one saying that Diaz had an iron chin and can take a beating and still take the fight to the ground and win, which is what happened. I guess there may be something to this "have you actually done MMA?" thing! :D

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                  Easy to say that now. Didn't see you take a side.

If I'm being honest, I was pulling for the 2 favorites.... But with my streak of picking losers I kept that to myself.... I swear I have half a mind to vote for Hillary cause at this point that almost guarantees that she will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701 View Post
                    Lol I thought it was dangerous putting a fighter in with two weeks notice. Always knew he was dangerous and tough.

I was just balancing out the bullshit from the Conor camp about weight different

Shows how good nate is, imagine if he had a full prep

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                      I know right.
                      "Diaz doesn't have what it takes to take out Connor, striking wise. His only hope is to get him in a submission.

His brother nick on the other hand is a great boxer and submission magician."

^ both wrong, AGAIN - Conor gave his back. It was not Nate's jitsu that got him there and he would have otherwise punched him out.

Comment

I actually felt bad for Holly. Tate deserved it too, but I was pulling for Holly to retain the belt. At least she didn't tap out like Connor did. It was all or nothing for Holly so much props for that.

Funny, but not funny - when Holly got choked out and started throwing punches at nobody lol.

Comment

yea, holly showed more heart in battle than Connor did, that's for sure.

Comment

Watch "Video : Miesha Tate chokes out Holly Holm in stunning championship victory." on YouTube
                            https://youtu.be/cmIYsuAOxWk

Comment

Working...
                            X