Ausies and their guns..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ausies and their guns..

WTF??? are you kidding me???? Really???? A mad man with a gun???

Siege in Sydney ends with gunman found dead

Get an education. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Get an education. :D
      Comon bro..that ONLY happens in America...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
        WTF??? are you kidding me???? Really???? A mad man with a gun???

Siege in Sydney ends with gunman found dead
        How many of these have happened in your country in the last 12 months and how many in mine?

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
          How many of these have happened in your country in the last 12 months and how many in mine?
          Sigh. Don't even ask.

Comment

You're ready? It's even worse than I thought. More than 2000 dead and the year isn't even a fourth of the way done yet.

The self-appointed greatest country in the damn world, ladies and gentlemen! 'Murica, yeah!

Updated as of March 7, 2016. Gun Violence Archive

Comment

THE POINT is...it happens every where///Gun laws wont stop it no matter where you are..

Comment

THE POINT is...it happens every where///Gun laws wont stop it no matter where you are..
                Thats not the point at all. They do stop it. How many gun deaths have we had over here....like 2-3. Compare that to the list above. :retard:

Comment

But they still get the guns as restricted as it is Bro...you will never be able to stop crazy people by taking things away from(normal) people period

Comment

But they still get the guns as restricted as it is Bro...you will never be able to stop crazy people by taking things away from(normal) people period
                    Are you saying it makes no difference if 5000 people die or 5 die? Wouldn't you rather the latter?

Comment

nope...but you refuse to see my point...because your against it...just see the reality in it... I guess with your perspective you need to ban all people from having cars..because drunk drivers kill..

Comment

To be fair, our population is something like 15 times Australia so we're obviously going to have more of everything. More scientists, more telescopes, more university's, more nobel prize winners, more Ferraris, more, billionaires.

In essence.. Better in everyway. :D

Comment

In all honesty..does anyone really believe gun laws would have stopped this??? No it wont because they are already breaking all kinds of laws they don't fucking care....if it wasn't a gun..it would be a knife..a bat a car a hammer or anything else. that's just the truth of the matter..Period.
                          its a people problem... read...read...read the article....
                          Suspect charged in execution-style murder of Chicago 9-year-old boy | Fox News

Comment

His defense is that their gun crime is much lower than ours. Unfortunately it's comparing apples to oranges and that's where his view is flawed. Our geography, culture, people, are very different. I don't understand how people can think that if our government asked everyone to hand in their guns, that the criminals would just show up that day with all their illegal guns and ammunition. How do you guys not see this? Even someone with Rado's IQ can understand this logic. lol I have yet to hear an idea from a liberal on how we can keep guns out of the hands of criminals and the mentally unstable.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                              His defense is that their gun crime is much lower than ours. Unfortunately it's comparing apples to oranges and that's where his view is flawed. Our geography, culture, people, are very different. I don't understand how people can think that if our government asked everyone to hand in their guns, that the criminals would just show up that day with all their illegal guns and ammunition. How do you guys not see this? Even someone with Rado's IQ can understand this logic. lol I have yet to hear an idea from a liberal on how we can keep guns out of the hands of criminals and the mentally unstable.
                              Damn bro... you sound smart..:clapback::grin:

Comment

Working...
                              X