Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this why they dont work at times

D
    Last edited by JUICE; 08-18-03, 02:49 AM.

what exactly is your question? you were on a cycle of test and didnt have sex? why not? you have a girl right?

Comment

Dude girls are just as much of horn balls as guys if not more.

Comment

Originally posted by obscured78
        what exactly is your question? you were on a cycle of test and didnt have sex? why not? you have a girl right?

yup, got a girl. I was the one alwaysbeing the horn ball. That just sux.:D

Comment

and she held out on the puddin for two months? damn that sux. but i know you said before that you love her and she loves you; that said i dont think that a loving relationship should be based on sex; it just makes the sex better. JMHO.

Comment

and she held out on the puddin for two months? damn that sux. but i know you said before that you love her and she loves you; that said i dont think that a loving relationship should be based on sex; it just makes the sex better. JMHO.

it sux in a why not doing shit, but when we do get the chance its like awesome, making love forever and ever.:D

Comment

romance her more often maybe. women like to be complimented. wine and dine her. i am still confused how the two of ya went 2 months.

Comment

romance her more often maybe. women like to be complimented. wine and dine her. i am still confused how the two of ya went 2 months.
                we just havent had a chance:(. This week we were there, i was u know romancing her and all. Got my lord helmet out and tired but we just didnt wanna risk it cause there was a full house in her place. Then here in my house, everyone is always here. My buddies are assholes wont lend me her place, even her friends wont allow it. :D

Comment

can i ask your age and her age?

Comment

you just did :D

Comment

can i ask your age and her age?

21 and 20

Comment

time for one of ya to get a place of your own. if you are going to school it might be difficult but still something to look into.

Comment

time for one of ya to get a place of your own. if you are going to school it might be difficult but still something to look into.

yeah, we are planning to get married in 2005. I might move to San Antonio, might work at the new Toyota car plant, cause my is gonna be tranfered there. :D

Comment

dude i am not saying that you 2 need to move in together right now. but one of ya needs to get a place of their own right now. dont wait till you are married to actaully have some privacy.

Comment

maybe she's getting it somewhere else? 2 months is a VERY long time...

Comment

Working...
                              X